• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Wow, that has to be a record, Ramrod broke on the pre run.

Hanging out at Anaehoomalu beach today, a little windy but it would be too hot otherwise.

Feeling slightly overwhelmed. The new rims I just put on the jeep make it wider than I anticipated. It almost did not fit on the trailer. I also noticed one of the bead lockrings is already bent somehow. Stupid cheap Chinese rims! I should haveknown better. Hopefully the drive goes okay in the morning as I am not going to get much sleep.

Well jeep is down. Had one steering box bolt brake as i was putting in my new bumper, and didnt risk it so im limping home on 2 bolts and will go to shop first thing in the morning

Bent or coned? Most will have a slight dish to them after install unless you run anti-conning tabs

Bent. Looks like I hit a monster pot hole. Oh well, it seems to be holding air. Gonna run it. Now off to bed. Gotta hit the road in 5 hours.

Who has a black suburban towing a gray or silver xj with iowa plates parked across the street from my work in west lafayette?
Yep, that was me! Your work must either be across the street from McAlister's Deli or Ace Hardware. I always stay in Lafayette, I'm a big city person, plus I usually need access to a parts store because I procrastinate and don't do something in time or break stuff at WF.

Last edited:
Collin, procrastinate?? nooo, ya don't say!?! :D

You guys all have fun, be somewhat safe and make sure to slip in something about hookers and blow on the FRS radios :thumbup:

Cheese "life got in the way" Man

Yep, that was me! Your work must either be across the street from McAlister's Deli or Ace Hardware. I always stay in Lafayette, I'm a big city person, plus I usually need access to a parts store because I procrastinate and don't do something in time or break stuff at WF.
It was by ace hardware. I figured that's where you were after I thought about it.

Ill be there this afternoon around 2 or something.

So far on the intermediate MI trail we have a broken axle shaft and blown up diff and no oil pressure in our group.

Back