• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Come spring the car will start being parked outside.

Came home today to find the storm door had been slammed back against the house by the wind destroying it and trashing the new outside light on the house...

Great way to see $250 tossed into a pile and burnt...

The only good thing about a union state is the labor boards generally have extremely strict rules about this kind of thing.

And this is the crap part about NC being right-to-work. They can let me go for no reason with no warning if they choose. But it also works both ways, I can up and leave with no notice or warning if I choose. Either way the labor boards tend to be pretty lax.

I didn't get jack.

I didn't either. I even had to pay for a calendar!

Last edited:
Trying to let everyone in the plant off for entire week next week and 1/2 of my furnace capacity goes down over night....

Trying to let everyone in the plant off for entire week next week and 1/2 of my furnace capacity goes down over night....

That blows....or doesn't depending on what you're talking about...

bought a Christmas sweater vest from an old lady this morning...she thought it was really nice and told me to enjoy it. I did not have the heart to tell her I was on my way to an office ugly Christmas sweater gathering.

Cheese "It looks sweet on me" Man

bought a Christmas sweater vest from an old lady this morning...she thought it was really nice and told me to enjoy it. I did not have the heart to tell her I was on my way to an office ugly Christmas sweater gathering.

Cheese "It looks sweet on me" Man

no picture?

WTF man.

sent you the picture, lover...

Cheese "The X rated version goes out this weekend" Man

Back