• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Not really the type of poster you want hanging in the window of a Chinese restaurant
f30d1a90ecdd06798dfcb8111f9ce04f.jpg

Num num,love some good chinese

Yes gone girl was a good movie. Hope it didn't give Suzi any ideas.

Cat was extra good tonight. Place we got it from actually use to have a pet store next to it.

Ben we ate in Warsaw today at the panda!

mac 'no cats seen' gyvr

Ps almost texted you

Pps watched horrible bosses 2...better than the first

Ppps 6 years since my first date with grace

Went to favorite steak house for hd's Christmas party, picked up guys check that ate by himself.....figures he had a $40 steak, still worth it he looked lonely.

Thank you

At dinner tonight the family beside us had a young boy that had some sort of issue (mental handicap), and it appeared that it was a struggle to enjoy a meal with him, not just in public, but anytime. He did not annoy us, but he may have others.

I paid for their meal, anonymously and told their waitress to wish them a Merry Christmas as we left.

Sometimes I get caught up in how good I have it, and then I get put in my place realizing the struggle that others have to go to.

I'm not getting mushy, sometimes a reality check is needed.

mac 'pay it forward' gyvr

Props to you guys Matt and Brian! I hate seeing people eating alone. Some dont mind it. But I don't think I would ever do it unless maybe at a bar. I'm just glad I've never had to

With all the travel I do for work, I am always eating alone at restaurants. It was really weird at first but you get use to it, now it is normal. Don't judge me, haha

Am I the only A-hole left here?

I'm still an a hole.

It's very rare I do something like that usually around Christmas.

We like giving a 50-100 tips to waitresses that are obviously having tough times, again usually just around the holidays.

Back