• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I must not be on the list for photos...

mac 'phones been on all day' gyvr

May have a line on a 98 2dr think it's an 4.o/aw4/231 w/256k. And it's green. If I get it I'll swap all the lift stuff off my 99 4dr and sell it off the 4dr.

such a hot and sessy pic it is too....wait for the next one...its going in the den!

Cheese "sweater, chaps, 2 gerbils and sunflower seeds" Man

job interview is tomorrow...crossing my fingers. i really want to be able to come home to my house a majority of the time instead of a couch.

good morning Sam.

Cheese "already chored and at the office" Man

Good morning!!!

On a bit of a high since last night. nailed my presentation pretty well. needed to have a talk with the instructor after class was over and before i started he was telling me how proud he was of me.

Not sure how that sounds to a room full of a bunch of guys, but Rew would know why it stands out to me.

SAM'dad issues'SET

job interview is tomorrow...crossing my fingers. i really want to be able to come home to my house a majority of the time instead of a couch.

Good luck! I've got one lined up for tomorrow. Started with a phone interview two weeks ago while I was in California, then another last week while I was in Maryland. Tomorrow is a face to face lunch interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well then there would be another face to face interview from what i'm told. Most likely with more people. The job would still have me traveling but only about 50-60% of the time and MUCH more local.

Also had a phone interview last night with another company.

UNCC "things may be looking up" 99XJ

Good morning!!!

On a bit of a high since last night. nailed my presentation pretty well. needed to have a talk with the instructor after class was over and before i started he was telling me how proud he was of me.

Not sure how that sounds to a room full of a bunch of guys, but Rew would know why it stands out to me.

SAM'dad issues'SET

My high just burned out with the body shop manager bitching at me over some shit his tech screwed up.

vdf, where one hour of work can ruin 18 weeks of pride

My high just burned out with the body shop manager bitching at me over some shit his tech screwed up.

vdf, where one hour of work can ruin 18 weeks of pride

did you punch him in his face?

cause that's how you get back to that high.

did you punch him in his face?

cause that's how you get back to that high.

does verbally count?
after 15 years i do not hold back when management needs to be checked. I am always one to respect management but when you come at me with some crazy, ill let you know.
Just agitated me.

SAM'has "gotten into it"with every manager here at one time or another'SET

Back