• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Not that I think you'll skip on a cage but, if it were me, I'd much rather deal with a bit of a drive and know I'm getting a quality product from a reputable vendor. Especially with something like a cage.

The cage protects the driver. What kind of price tag do you put on the driver of your Jeep Steve? :rof:

Mine is a D&C and Rev and I welded it together......

Well, Mike, right now I wouldn't want to ask my missus that question...:roll:
But I understand what you're saying. Lots of things to look at here.

I was browsing that Lefthander Chassis group. Buncha race car fabricators. I see they have a couple of premade cages for certain vehicles. Some nice stuff!

Sean, I never thought to ask, what cage do you have in your rig? Whatever I do, I'd like to see if I can avoid some of the windshield crushing that you had.

I was browsing that Lefthander Chassis group. Buncha race car fabricators. I see they have a couple of premade cages for certain vehicles. Some nice stuff!

Sean, I never thought to ask, what cage do you have in your rig? Whatever I do, I'd like to see if I can avoid some of the windshield crushing that you had.

See below! :D

Mine is a D&C and Rev and I welded it together......

They will custom make stuff for you.
Or order the D&C and I will help you put it in.
We took a real hard hit, there was no way to avoid the windhsield smash.

They will custom make stuff for you.
Or order the D&C and I will help you put it in.
We took a real hard hit, there was no way to avoid the windhsield smash.

Sean does it come with provisions to tie it into the unibody?

Branik just put a cage in an XJ a few weeks ago. I'll get with Stan and see if he took any pics. I would trust them to build any cage for me. Plus they have built cages for more than just XJs and TJs so something different like a ZJ or anything else for that matter wouldn't be too much trouble. Once you understand how cages are built you can build one for anything with a little bit of thought.

And I'll leave the invitation open for anyone that would need to take a trip up here to the fort, you can crash at my house where we will teach you how to drink :)

mac 'built by Budweiser' gyvr

Cool, a cage is pretty far down the list but I do want one.

you should have one,I hear those high speed rollvers in the mall parking lots can be a real doozie!! :D Oh, sorry, I thought I was taling to Collin! :D:D

you should have one,I hear those high speed rollvers in the mall parking lots can be a real doozie!! :D Oh, sorry, I thought I was taling to Collin! :D:D

:roflmao: Only a true Mall crawler is painted Yellow! :D

Looks like I gotta repaint mine yellow... :wierd:

Nah, I'm using what little money I had saved for WF on some new presents for the Creep... But I'm not telling till its done... :moon:

Branik just put a cage in an XJ a few weeks ago. I'll get with Stan and see if he took any pics. I would trust them to build any cage for me. Plus they have built cages for more than just XJs and TJs so something different like a ZJ or anything else for that matter wouldn't be too much trouble. Once you understand how cages are built you can build one for anything with a little bit of thought.

And I'll leave the invitation open for anyone that would need to take a trip up here to the fort, you can crash at my house where we will teach you how to drink :)

mac 'built by Budweiser' gyvr

A remedial drinking course and I get a cage at the end? I'm in. Sorta bought a lot of stupid stuff lately so it'll be a couple months to get funding, but if you can get some pics from Stan I'll start thinking about what I want.

Good deal, I was debating between white and yellow. Yellow it is! Need to get it repainted before more people start calling it "Purple Rain."

A remedial drinking course and I get a cage at the end? I'm in. Sorta bought a lot of stupid stuff lately so it'll be a couple months to get funding, but if you can get some pics from Stan I'll start thinking about what I want.

Good deal, I was debating between white and yellow. Yellow it is! Need to get it repainted before more people start calling it "Purple Rain."

Bitches.........Show Charlie Murphy your tittes! :D

can other members buy you a membership?

i was thinking of selling out my quickish discos for about 40 bucks and to start a membership is 35 so i was thinking of selling them only on here and just having someone buying the membership for me

can other members buy you a membership?

i was thinking of selling out my quickish discos for about 40 bucks and to start a membership is 35 so i was thinking of selling them only on here and just having someone buying the membership for me

Just have them paypal you the money. Then when you click on paid subscriptions in your user cp, the money will already be in your paypal balance and you can use it to buy your membership.

yea i wasn't sure how the whole paypal thing works

PayPal is actually pretty simple. There are horror stories, but I use it mainly for smaller stuff I buy online- odds and ends for the business from smaller companies, Ebay, buying/selling on forums, etc- and haven't had any issues.

Back