• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

w_howey said:
Just to steal Rev's thunder......

Got this hour live from So. Cal. (Ontario to be exact)

top that holy man!!!

Fargo, ND.

5 outside, and it is still daylight.

Topped.

Rev

Oh...Rangers post edited for stupidity.

Last edited:
Rev Den said:
Fargo, ND.

5 outside, and it is still daylight.

Topped.

Rev

Oh...Rangers post edited for stupidity.

just trying to keep you on your toes old man!

Fargo huh? i got a friend from there...

he was real excited when they got their first CenEx and we always give him a hard time about not having color TV...

We need to keep this going, or those IC guys will pass us up with their lame "Blah, blah..." thread

Hmmm...

Debating taking Raven to her first monster truck jam this weekend at the Allstate Arena....

:D

Gil BullyKatz said:
Hmmm...

Debating taking Raven to her first monster truck jam this weekend at the Allstate Arena....

Friend of mine going to that.
If you see John, say "hi" for me.

kid4lyf said:
Friend of mine going to that.
If you see John, say "hi" for me.

can we get a description of John -

mullet length?
Bear gut (in cup size)?
hair color?
beer of preference? (Keystone Light or Natural Light?)

Also - The arrangements have been made for the parts Brad - i'll pick em up next sunday.

XJ_ranger said:
The arrangements have been made for the parts Brad - i'll pick em up next sunday.
Sweet.
Check went out yesterday.

this afternoon on OLN, they had Four Wheeler Magazine Challenge at the Badlands. This one had them going up over the rock ledge in the center of the quarry.

...BOB

BOB said:
this afternoon on OLN, they had Four Wheeler Magazine Challenge at the Badlands. This one had them going up over the rock ledge in the center of the quarry.

...BOB

The ledge you walked over and I wrapped my axle on?

I finally have an hour to add...

It's been a hella busy week, vehicularly speaking. Jen got in a fender bender on Wednesday, Prepmech and I got the MJ driveable on Thursday, and my Suburban may have blown a head gasket yesterday (no power and lots of white smoke.) Still gonna make Wintrefest though, come hell or high water.

Lawn Cher' said:
I finally have an hour to add...

It's been a hella busy week, vehicularly speaking. Jen got in a fender bender on Wednesday, Prepmech and I got the MJ driveable on Thursday, and my Suburban may have blown a head gasket yesterday (no power and lots of white smoke.) Still gonna make Wintrefest though, come hell or high water.
That's the spirit!
I wish other people had your dedication to atttending the event.

Just got back from a visit to Cabo Manufacturing's super secret XJ project...

WOW!!!

sick

sick

sick

axle build...

No pics yet...

Back