• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Happy Presidents Day everyone.

The week before the Daytona 500 is called SPEED WEEK.
what should we call the week before Winterfest?

anyone?

anyone?

...BOB

BOB said:

anyone?

anyone?

...BOB

Freeze Week?

Gottahurryupandgetshitdone week?

BOB said:

anyone?

anyone?

...BOB
Tequilla Week

Prepmech said:
Hey! I just bought a house in Decatur... well Mt.Zion, which is right next to it!

Hope the area improves South of town, seems like the outskirts are not too bad. Where I work...right downtown, and where I stay..up near the interstate, its a hole.

Rev

Rev Den said:
Hope the area improves South of town, seems like the outskirts are not too bad. Where I work...right downtown, and where I stay..up near the interstate, its a hole.

Rev

Yeah, it gets a lot better south of town. Decatur has its good parts, but they are hard to find and there are a lot more bad parts of town.

Lawn Cher' said:
It's been a hella busy week, vehicularly speaking. Jen got in a fender bender on Wednesday, Prepmech and I got the MJ driveable on Thursday, and my Suburban may have blown a head gasket yesterday (no power and lots of white smoke.) Still gonna make Wintrefest though, come hell or high water.

Just ordered repair parts for the '01 XJ... now I don't feel so bad having dented it.

It turned out to be gelled fuel in my Sub... it was frigging cold on Saturday and I had filled up at a station I don't normally frequent. I figured with belching white-ish smoke and no power that I had blown a gasket or cracked a head for sure. Now that the temps are back to comfortable, it is running just fine.

So, good news in general.

can anyone pull my stereo and tighten the wires in the back?
it keeps going on and off.

...BOB

BOB said:

...BOB
Sure, gotta hatchet?
That's what the f*cks who stole my stereo (long time ago) must have used.

BOB said:

...BOB
I'l volunteer for that. I've taken mine out at least a dozen times in the last month. Friggin heater wires...

87manche said:
I'l volunteer for that. I've taken mine out at least a dozen times in the last month. Friggin heater wires...

Thanks, what would I do without yous guys?

...BOB

BOB said:
Thanks, what would I do without yous guys?

...BOB

You bringin' da XJ or da MJ?

I am bringing da AIM-J
da AX-J has stock axles (for now)
so fegetaboutit

...BOB

Back