• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

anyone got a radiator they want to ship me?

im out of comission till i find another new one...

:rattle::rattle::rattle:

XJ_ranger said:

Sorry...
PnP?

Do you have any pics from 3 weeks ago that you could show us?

IntrepidXJ said:
want a busted one?

thats probably about as usefull as the one that i currently have..

I have one from a closed system, I'm not sure how much good that'll do ya.

Lawn Cher' said:
I have one from a closed system, I'm not sure how much good that'll do ya.

no - ive got a 92...

thanks though

Here is the radiator that started leaking on me right before Carnagefest. Finally got it repaired, if you wanna call it that. Not sure if it still leaks or not. Wanna take a chance?
http://www.midwestxj.org/Gallery/album04

Les

BTW: A brand new radiator at Autozone is about $130.

LBEXJ said:
Here is the radiator that started leaking on me right before Carnagefest. Finally got it repaired, if you wanna call it that. Not sure if it still leaks or not. Wanna take a chance?
http://www.midwestxj.org/Gallery/album04

Les

BTW: A brand new radiator at Autozone is about $130.

im going to try to see about getting it brazed - then ill go from there...

XJ_ranger said:

:rattle::rattle::rattle:
What happened?

Opie, you could try radiators.com. i bought an o.e. one from them a few years ago just for a spare, and low and behold i hit a deer some months later. rad. has been fine. not the best rad. in the world, but good in a pinch, fit perfect. i think they are (or were) out of Kansas City, not far from you.

Ranger, I had a very big hole in the bottom corner of my radiator and used some JB Weld and filled it in. Haven't had a leak yet in almost two years. Don't know if it would work for your situation but it worked for me.

Kim.

you know from reading over in the members forum, i ought to run in every election just so that i have something of value to post about...

reading and coming up with good responces to all teh questions would give me something to do during the day...

Back