• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

i got a freeish pop up camper today, i had an old john boat for about 4 yrs now and just put it in the water this year no motor the guy a couple houses down at my parents river house wanted to trade 85 jaco for the boat and tralior
it needs some work but it should be nice

I'll be in the right seat of this in B class
Chad001.jpg

That's right, you might want to stay either behind or waaaayyyy in front. :skull1:

we will be in front of you...

mac 'da prune' gyvr

Had a few friends over this weekend, around 4am Sunday morning they were leaving to go home, went outside and my friend spotted some punk kid in his driver's seat trying to get away with his radio. He chased him down but the kid was on a bike and got away. He managed to swipe one head unit (but the CD player didn't work anyway :D) and got a USB drive and trac phone from my Tahoe. One of my friends (XJosh95) had guns from Pig Gig in his car, so if the kid wouldn't have been interrupted by one of us it could have been a lot worse...

If you put a cap in his ass they take all your toys away from you.
:twak:

BOB

My dad is going to give me his rifle that he had when he was a kid. Its a remmington 591 5mm rimfire rifle. THey made ammo for them until 86 then stopped, aguila out of mexico started making ammo again for them in 06. Only 50k of these rifles were made.....

Loooooong weekend, but a good one. Finally back in MN after a run over to see Dad (yes, he's doing better.) 10 of us walked the Mackinac Bridge yesterday. We push Mom & Dad in wheelchairs, there's just no way either one could walk that far. Got a good pic of the crowd at the end of the Bridge, I'll post it up once I pull it off the card.

I saw that Sears commercial the other night.
Thought it was cool he could laugh at himself, even if he was getting paid to do it.

Brad, First year of college I get awoken by the RA of my dorm. Said the police called him. My truck got broken into and they yanked the CD player out of my dash. Broke the dash all up inside. I found all the pieces and plastic welded it back together. Was out the cd player thought. The Officer said he was makeing rounds and saw my truck sitting in the parkinglot with the fourways on. When the punk pulled my main dash panel away from the dash he hit the Fourway button.

Got a lead on a 89 4dr xj with a cracked block for real cheap. From what I remember of the jeep it was really solid. im going to look at it tomarrow. If I do get it Ill put and engine in it swap the wheels over to my red 2dr and sell it.

went to the county fair last night to watch the "Bull Buck Out" and there were a couple of locals that were riding. One of them I despise (wife beater/drunk asshole type) and I thought to myself.." I hope he gets bucked off in no time flat". Well, sometimes wishes come true :D Dumb wannabe cowboy did not get out of the gate and got bucked off...that made my day, but some part of me wished that he would have gotten mauled by the bull just as bad as he used to beat his ex-wife...is that bad on my part? :D I know, I know..karma is a bitch!

went to the county fair last night to watch the "Bull Buck Out" and there were a couple of locals that were riding. One of them I despise (wife beater/drunk asshole type) and I thought to myself.." I hope he gets bucked off in no time flat". Well, sometimes wishes come true :D Dumb wannabe cowboy did not get out of the gate and got bucked off...that made my day, but some part of me wished that he would have gotten mauled by the bull just as bad as he used to beat his ex-wife...is that bad on my part? :D I know, I know..karma is a bitch!

Nothing worse than wife beaters or kid beaters. Thieves rank right up there too. Spineless cowardly acts.

BOB

so wheres the ex wife now and does she look good :D

Back