• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Mike, I was gonna make a comment about splitting the bill with ya....but it would some how manage to come back to haunt us and people would be posting pics of us in Bacon bikinis in a worthless thread around here somewhere :D

Also, Everything at the house and farm is now far sale....3000 + acres, 6 shops/sheds, 4 houses, one trailer house, bunch of military vehicles, 12 grain bins, tractors, combine, flat bed trailers, grain trailers, cattle trailer, 2 hog barns w/ 4800 head of hogs, @ 500 head of cattle w/ calf on side, and to top it off, my 93 XJ....A STEAL at 10 Million (actually it really is :D)

Mike, I was gonna make a comment about splitting the bill with ya....but it would some how manage to come back to haunt us and people would be posting pics of us in Bacon bikinis in a worthless thread around here somewhere :D

Also, Everything at the house and farm is now far sale....3000 + acres, 6 shops/sheds, 4 houses, one trailer house, bunch of military vehicles, 12 grain bins, tractors, combine, flat bed trailers, grain trailers, cattle trailer, 2 hog barns w/ 4800 head of hogs, @ 500 head of cattle w/ calf on side, and to top it off, my 93 XJ....A STEAL at 10 Million (actually it really is :D)

no cheese?

Sold.
You can keep the XJ's though.
Drop her off at the Pig Gig.

You realize Rob is gonna make you take the kids too, right? :D

I'm making the purchase with chapter funds. It's for the good of the chapter..........:wave1:

dragged another guy in to the XJ, just got word that a buddy is trading in his car for a 98 XJ with 80,000 miles on it

im not sure if he will do anything in it cause he isn't really into modifying cars

My Jeep, like most others is always for sale. The axles alone are almost 10 grand.

This would be a steal for anyone who wants a built ready to go, turnkey wheeler, or even a DD.

Rev

I'm on my way to moab, about 1 hour away.......problem is that I'm in a lexus, not a jeep. May be renting a rubicon though.

Gene, What the hell are you doing in UTAH?

I'm on my way to moab, about 1 hour away.......problem is that I'm in a lexus, not a jeep. May be renting a rubicon though.

Lexus...Rubicon...maybe there should be consideration to changing your name to "Big PIMPEN Hank" :D

My Jeep, like most others is always for sale. The axles alone are almost 10 grand.

This would be a steal for anyone who wants a built ready to go, turnkey wheeler, or even a DD.

Rev

BLAH BLAH BLAH...
I had mine for sale for two years, the highest offer you will get will be $2000.00.

Hope you have a good time at your football game............numbnutz.:rolleyes:

Back