• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Good news for the Branik Motorsports team!

click me

mac 'sponsorship is good' gyvr

100_0436.jpg
">

100_0438.jpg

Me and a buddy (discosteve) got bored. his is 94 4.0 5spd with budget boost 31x10.50 bfg all terrains and mines a stock 91 4.0 AW4

Last edited:
Thats the reason I love being MWC... Most of y'all make me feel skinny....

I'm a big guy(FAT). 5'-10" 270lbs. I still have a 38"waist a 48" chest and a 19 3/4" neck. Not too many people mouth off to me unless they are drunk or just plain stupid. I do have the Midwest beer gut though. lol

Glad we make you feel skinny.:yelclap:

I'm a big guy(FAT). 5'-10" 270lbs. I still have a 38"waist a 48" chest and a 19 3/4" neck. Not too many people mouth off to me unless they are drunk or just plain stupid. I do have the Midwest beer gut though. lol

Glad we make you feel skinny.:yelclap:
Daymn!
That makes ME feel skinny!

Daymn!
That makes ME feel skinny!

haha! remember on Tommy Boy when he says "does this make me look fat" and Richard replies "NO, your face does"...

my wife pulled that line on me the other day and all I could say was "touche"

Good news for the Branik Motorsports team!

click me

mac 'sponsorship is good' gyvr
Back to their roots.
My buggy was actually one of the early Badlands Chassis built by Jesse Haynes before they started building them at Branik.

haha! remember on Tommy Boy when he says "does this make me look fat" and Richard replies "NO, your face does"...

my wife pulled that line on me the other day and all I could say was "touche"

my former brother in law came to a family function once, the family has a few overweight members. He comes in the room and says" There are more chins in here than a chineese restaurant".

lmao.

:laugh3:

BOB

Speaking of Chineese.......I just spent the last 30min setting up my Chinese neighbors new LCD TV.:confused1 Talk about an experience! They asked me for help because they couldn't read the instructions.....that were in ENGLISH! No Chinese with this TV.
We refer to them as "The Mom" and "The Dad" because we can't get understandable names from them. The Mom is the only one that even remotely speaks any english. Dad? Forget it. I can't understand a thing that comes out of his mouth except "Sank you."

I think I've posted about these folks before. They own the Chinese buffet that's here in town.

Oh, and I didn't read the instructions either. I just hooked it up.:D

Mike, did ya score some free buffet passes for hooking up the TV? and I gotta ask, is the wife hot???

well sorry to hear that on both accounts, but remember young grasshopper, all good deeds will come back to you in time

was the tv made in china? cause that would just be awesome

was the tv made in china? cause that would just be awesome
I don't know. It was a Sony so, I'm sure it wasn't made in the USA.

Wow! I dodged the Bullet big time today. They announced a layoff of 25-35 people at my plant. I'm number 42 on the seniority list. That was a close one!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back