• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My newest addition:

100_6072.jpg

The swing arm hides the turn lamp a little bit on the drivers side......and a whole lot on the passanger side. I think I'll end up using a trailer converter to make the stop lamps also act as turn lamps.

100_6069.jpg

Thanks Byron, I like them too. I kind of wish I could turn them upside down. In reality, I could......but it'd be a PIA. I think it'd be much easier to just run a few extra wires to use the trailer converter.

I'm not too concerned with the backup lamp since I have the additional aux./backup. I've got it on a switch but it also lights up when in reverse. The turn function on the other hand, needs some attention IMHO.

I have been considering something similar except putting the brake lights in the hatch and then the turnsignals and backup side by side where you have the brake light.

JS

My newest addition:

100_6072.jpg

The swing arm hides the turn lamp a little bit on the drivers side......and a whole lot on the passanger side. I think I'll end up using a trailer converter to make the stop lamps also act as turn lamps.

100_6069.jpg

Mike, with the problems mentioned, you'll be lucky if that thing does not fold like a taco, you would be better off just selling them at a loss to me :D

They are cool man, I have been intending to do something like that for a while, and I just bought all my LED's from REICHY and will have them here this Sunday, so now your my inspiration...the wind beneath my wings...carry on...

Hale and I fight in the same weight class, a little trash talk is just fine and expected. :cheers:

I got my money on you! :D Sorry Hale!

You get that new bumper thrown on your rig, Gene?

4.20.2009 FAT TIRE IS LESS THAN THREE DAYS AWAY FROM COMING TO FORT WAYNE!!!!

eventually we are going to get kegs too!!!

mac 'seeing a third fridge in the garage...kegorator' gyvr

Ah hates moving.

And I really hope this is the last move for quite a while. At least I can make dinner at home tonight.

Annnd....... making friends wit' da neighbors. When I was starting to move stuff into the garage, the young gent from next door was drooling over my Heep. He mentioned that he had a "blown axle" on his Grand. Because I was in the middle of a project, I didn't pursue it.

Tonight, chatting with his Dad, got in to it a bit farther. He'd started to look at junkyards for complete axle assemblies. All that's wrong is a completely shattered CV joint, and the local O'Reilly's has the complete assembly on the shelf for $70.

"I'm gonna like having you for a neighbor."

Back