• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Badass Brian. Your neighbors will love you even more now :D

Did you sell the PSD?

On a side note, I just got done working on a 89 Dodge Raider (Mitsu Montero re-badge). The rear axle travel is amazing, I see lots of potential as a wheeler. I had the lift a good 3' off the ground before the rear tires came off the floor. Radius arm setup. Pretty good shape, 3.0 V6, 5 speed, 4x4.

Posted from an Albanian slave camp.
I am not sure what happened, but I am here now....

HAHAHAHA you funay man Bill.

We stole that bike, It was the object of a family feud.
The dude's wife sold it "for him"
Best part, 2646 miles on a '96.

Sweet ride Hoe-bag.

Damn, now I wanna go buy something cool, too!

That's a nice bike Lar!
Does Sean get to ride it?

Brianho: When can I make my reservations for WF "Oh-10" ?

Not absessed good. If it was absessed they would wait till the infection is gone before doing anything. An absess shows up as a white sac at the base of the tooth on the gum line.

yeah they have me on antibiotics for a week before it comes out. in the xray there was a big white area surrounding the roots. he said that was the infection. doc says it swollen but i cant see or feel it.

I've already got reservations through the year 2022. I'm guessing a friendly fuel donation each year would reserver me 10 square feet of floor space.

10 square feet?

Where's the other half of you going?

:smoker:

On a side note, I just got done working on a 89 Dodge Raider (Mitsu Montero re-badge). The rear axle travel is amazing, I see lots of potential as a wheeler. I had the lift a good 3' off the ground before the rear tires came off the floor. Radius arm setup. Pretty good shape, 3.0 V6, 5 speed, 4x4.

My dad had a Raider when I was a kid. I loved that thing. His was much smaller than a Montero though. About the same size as a Samurai.

holy crap..going on 4 days w/o rain, it is like a freakin' reacord for this year so far. I am sure that I just jinxed myself and it will start raining by the weekend :D

Yeah but you will feel better once it's gone. BTW, my vet comment actually had a story behind it. I was in Loogootee once and had a toothache and the relatives said there wasn't a dentist available at the time so the vet pulled it.....that was back in the 60's.

JS

no it comes out next monday at nine. kinda dreading it

I've already got reservations through the year 2022. I'm guessing a friendly fuel donation each year would reserver me 10 square feet of floor space.

floor space? Fawk that, this thing is gonna have bunk beds......I get to be ontop :D

holy crap..going on 4 days w/o rain, it is like a freakin' reacord for this year so far. I am sure that I just jinxed myself and it will start raining by the weekend :D

It hasn't rained here in over a month. Finally looking to get some this weekend. Fire ban is in affect for most of our area.

Back