• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'll admit it's a subtle mod but, if you know your XJ's I think it should be easy to spot. Location, location, location.

You can see his new tailights installed in the Farmermatt boxes....
Getting warmer!
Front end of the Jeep though.....

Never seen your rig before ,but how about brighter lights in the front side markers? Those seem brighter then mine.
Correcto!
I "implanted" some amber LED's. The factory bulb is up toward the top of the lens, I took the bulb out.
100_6074.jpg

Nice Mikey, those will look good inside my clear ones. I've always hated the little amber LED bulb I found to put in there, since nobody makes the sidemarker bulbs in amber.

FInally got to put a lil more time into the waggy today! While removing the alternator the dog ear cracked. Guess it is time for a trip to the JY. Got my timing chain cover off though. Spent about 2 hours scraping the old paper gasket off with a razor. Still got a ways to go on it though.

Timing chain cover looked as bad as my valve cover so it is going to the solvent tank tomorrow.

That's the spirit!

Bring back a bit of the random goofiness that this thread started out with...

Don't even bother trying, they've only had their thread for 4 months, ours has been around for almost 4 years. Not trying to be a pessimist or nothing, just being realistic.

the freakin new seals that I just finished installing in the front diff are already leaking. Sum biatch, I am pissed! Not sure what happened, I did not even drink during this project :D Oh well, it is just gonna have to leak for a while.....I am off to drink now :cheers:

... Not sure what happened, I did not even drink during this project ...

That's what happened, can't be messing with the heep without drinking...

Back