• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Ordered my locker for the rear today. Love the Lockright in the front. I love snow.

It ends, just keep doing what he asks....
inpatients...

Yes, it does have an end. The first time I found that link a few years ago, I did the ol' Control, Alt, Delete thing too. IOW, I wigged out too.

Ron, If you just rapidly click through it, it'll only waste a couple minutes of your precious time. However, I suggest you don't click through it. I think you should use that couple of minutes and study how to properly apply sarcasm.

:illegalflipoffsmilie:

I found out today that even with a cable modem some downloads can take all day. It took me 8 hours to finally get Vista downloaded.

I also downloaded VMware and am trying out no fewer than 4 OS without taking the computer down. You can't install a 64bit OS on VM running on 32 bit Windows, though. I wanted to try it before I installed it as my main OS.
Supposedly, the new version of VirtualBox will let you run a 64bit OS on a 32bit host. YMMV, I haven't pulled down the latest version yet.

The drive home from about 30 miles south of Tomah (last 160-180 miles) got progressively less and less pleasant. My truck has better than a quarter inch of solid ice on every forward facing surface.

Ordered a new tonneau (sp?) cover for the diesel tonight...apparently 4 inches of ice on it a couple of weeks ago didn't do the support bars any good...

mac 'might be time for a cap' gyvr

Well back to work. Got home from Florida yesterday. Both of my machines were down this morning. Glad I have new ones being installed in the next couple weeks! :D

got done lifting the DD Saturday and went out to move the trail rig into the shop and no start. cleaned terminals and fired up and pulled into shop, then tried to start again and now no spark.....I think it is mad at me for putting the time and money into the DD :D Hell, I just put the new 35" MT Claws on it friday...reminds me of my wife!

Supposedly, the new version of VirtualBox will let you run a 64bit OS on a 32bit host. YMMV, I haven't pulled down the latest version yet.
64bit, 65 bit, whatever it takes. :dunce:

<grin> You're expecting a 2bit response, right?

at the Florida Gators games they had a mascot who would yell "2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar....if you love the Gators....stand up and hollar".

BOB

you can never tell which way this thread will turn...
wtf are we talking about....bits?
:doh:

BOB

And it has boosted activity too! :D

Back