• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I saw that a little earlier this evening when I was lurking over there. He truely is a royal asshat.

If anyone could rip him a new one, it would be the guys on Pirate. And I do believe they've done it before too.

Just finished listening to "Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto" book on tape the other day (thanks for the idea Rev). It was read by Ted himself. If you have any traveling to do, I definately recommend picking it up.

Just finished listening to "Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto" book on tape the other day (thanks for the idea Rev). It was read by Ted himself. If you have any traveling to do, I definately recommend picking it up.

Uncle Ted got an audio book. HMM Thanks for the heads up.. I'll have to check it out.

Nick

Bored, sleepy, no work to do today, ready to go home. Stayed up too late last night watching the BCS game...

yep, me too...what a game!
I love the SEC.
gotta love Tebow.
the D won that game.
twice stole scoring drives in the red zone.

BOB

Didn't it make you want to run your truck across the median and into a hybrid and beat the greenie inside senseless?????

Just finished shoveling the snow, yet again.

Anybody else sick of winter already?

Live from Louisville, KY...

Stadium racing at 8pm...

mac 'boogey boogey boogey' gyvr

Gonna head out and run the blower for the third time today... Where the heck is Global Warming????

AL GORE LIED TO ME........

We got less than 2" out of the last storm prediction, was predicted to get more like 4-6".

16 degrees here this afternoon, just about ready to go out and start up the charcoal grill.

Had Goose Island India Pale Ale.

Not good at all... Glad it was free...

Wierd taste.. no real taste, but one funky aftertaste.

Had Goose Island India Pale Ale.

Not good at all... Glad it was free...

Wierd taste.. no real taste, but one funky aftertaste.

IPAs are pretty much an acquired taste.

Massive quantities of hops take some getting used to.

The Goose version is a bit heavier on the hop flavor, but I like it.

Bell's Two-Hearted Ale is a bit more balanced with malt flavors, and is one of my all time favorites

seanR said:
At least you guys only have one driveway to shovel.

You've been to Brewfest.

You know that driveway between the house, detached garage, and fence, with no place to put snow? That's the fun one.
The main drive is no big deal...

:mad: You guy's near Milwaukee and Chicago mind sending some of that snow up here? I'm getting tired of the below zero temps and the worse is yet to come. They are talking -15 for a high on Thursday. Tuesday is to only be -5. UGGGGGHHH. Bring on the snow heck I just bought a Boss V-plow this summer and I want to play.

Rant over.
Brought on by my beer fridge in the garage getting unplugged and 3 cases of Leinie's Red are now RIP without even getting a sip.

nothing like.making a bar tour with 20 people in the back of a 24 foot box truck/affordable toterhome...while its pulling a 28 foot trailer...

mac 'heres to not getting kicked out of the motel room later' gyvr

Back