• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

In defiantly? Or indefinitely? :D

I'm on call through Monday, and will be in the office on Friday.

BTW, shepherd's pie for dinner......

I just put a cherry pie in the oven. Yes, an actual cherry pie not a frozen one from the store.......and no I'm not making reference to any female stuff.

I cook quite a bit actually.

I just got back from Whiskey Creek, baby back ribs, baked potato, house salad with ranch dressing.2 beers & good to go.

I just put a cherry pie in the oven. Yes, an actual cherry pie not a frozen one from the store.......and no I'm not making reference to any female stuff.

I cook quite a bit actually.
Cool...... my Dad & brother would probably thank you.

IMG_3010.med.JPG

Drove the LR3 last night for the first time in decent snow and ice with the new tires. That thing sticks to the road like a fat girl to a vinyl seat on a hot day.

Much better then the Jeep.
Better then the Ranger
Better then the 250.

Boss telss me today I need to compare trucks...

Choices are:
F-250
F-150
Ranger

There may be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Rev

Just talked to the boss....

he is on his way to Toledo....a roof leak at the TV station has swamped our equipment.

Tried to talk him into waiting....we have a back-up in place.

Rev

working both tonight (right now) and tommorrow night...triple time plus the day to take off later...can't hardly not work it.

parents and brother go hour away to family Christmas dinner etc...we did our family gifts tonight before I went to work. I got a Dewalt radio/charger...

Christmas dinner for me will be cooked out of a bag...on the stove...

mac '$$$ to pay off moab...and towards new trailer' gyvr

n1267414217_195496_8899.jpg

not sure if the photo will work...i'm guessing if it doesn't someone will tell me too...

its from the ice storm last week...

mac 'still 7 to 8000 people without power' gyvr

And that shot is proof that I'll stay here, in the cold and the snow.

Almost had to go to Davenport on Christmas Eve, 11PM....talked the office manager thru turning the HVAC back on, saved me a 5 hour trip.

Calling for thunderboomers on Friday....bye bye ice.

Rev

Freezing drizzle through noon tomorrow here. The run in to work won't be pleasant.

my grankids are coming in from Florida this morning...
starting to feel like Christmas again.

BOB

With friends in Hurley, WI. It warmed up from 25 yesterday to near 40 right now, and now the snow stinks. But thankful for still having power and no nasty freezing rain (yet :( ) its a possibility today but then supposed to get below freezing again. Merry Christmas all!

Back