• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Was at the bar last night and when the first touchdown was made they drew names and I won free drinks till the next touchdown. When you're drinking Desorono thats pretty damn nice lol

P.S. I've distributed all my batches, but I might be tempted to make more for the right price :p

Austin

Is it possible that the cutter had already dipped into the Di Saronno?

Ice storm hit us pretty hard. Moved my Grand Cherokee just in time to keep a tree from falling on it earlier tonight. Just a little bit ago I went outside to find that it had slid about 12' down our driveway on its own. It is now chained to my Cherokee, which has its winch line hooked to my bridge to keep it from sliding down the drive. They are both as far from any trees as possible. The scary part was when I was hooking the chain up to the back of the Cherokee, it slid a few inches backwards taking all of the slack out of the winch line.

The highways were bad on my way back from the Indy airport today. I could feel my jeep losing traction many times. I saw quite a few wrecks and cars off the road! I got off the highway and took the back roads they were slick too but i was going slow so no worries!

Sister-in-law and her husband just showed up at our house a few minutes ago. It took them 9 hrs to get from Indy to Decatur, a trip that usually only takes about three. They are being quiet, but you can tell they are about ready to kill each other over the whole incident. We are just glad they made it safely.

Found out that my Grand Cherokee sitting on Brigestone Dueller AT/Revos is a lot better at getting around on the ice than my Cherokee with BFG Muds. The lockers in the Cherokee didn't help out at all either, that thing is a hockey puck once the tires start spinning.

Found out that my Grand Cherokee sitting on Brigestone Dueller AT/Revos is a lot better at getting around on the ice than my Cherokee with BFG Muds. The lockers in the Cherokee didn't help out at all either, that thing is a hockey puck once the tires start spinning.

x2. Our Durango with BFG ATs is my choice for this weather over my Jeep. It does the hockey puck thing too.

I like the controlled hockey puck feeling. I just don't like all the other idiots out there that don't have a clue what their vehicle will do.

Doing the 1 1/2 hr trip from Madison to Appleton with the missus and the 2 adult kids in about 2 hrs from now. Gotta dig out the driveway first...
Taking the 2k Chero of the missus. Love that full time 4wd and AT's!!

Merry Christmas, you guys, and be safe!:peace:

That is why I hate taking my Cherokee out in this weather. If someone hits me the insurance company will only give me $3000 for it, which is only about 1/8th of what I have put into it.
Good lord man, for $24,000 it should withstand a tank assault.:explosion

Right there would be the reason my Cherokee is sitting frozen to the trailer, and I drive the ZJ with AWD and AT's in the winter.

The roads in southeastern MN and around the Twin Cities are a lot better now than last Saturday. Saturday afternoon, I could break all 4 wheels loose on my CTD (BFG ATs) in 4hi and 3rd gear, just by tapping the accelerator pedal.

Time to run out and get the final supplies for today & tomorrow. Sticking close to home this week, next week, we're heading for MI for a couple of days.

I am getting a turkey ready to deep fry tomorrow.
Cajun style.
It looks like I will have enough rub left for one at winterfest, ya want one?

How much shipped to 47203! :D

last night I was plowing through 5 inches of new snow with the MJ.
like cuttin through butta...
today, coming to work, I lost 4-wheel drive.
I guess I'll be under the front axle tonight.

BOB

btw...Merry Christmas eve everybody !

So I am not the only poor sap stuck at work on Christmas eve! We have only gotten snow so far out of all the storms that have come through, but they are forcasting freezing rain for Saturday. So far this month we have gotten 26+ inches of snow. I have not had any trouble with driving my '06 Grand Cherokee through the snow. The traction control is awsome!

I'm at home. No work until the 5th for me.

Merry Christmas to all of my MWC family!

I'm at home. No work until the 5th for me.

Merry Christmas to all of my MWC family!
Did I mention YOU suck. Back to work for me on Friday.

Back