• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Both Rovers just shook it off like a sled dog

So did all of my junk, the '94 exploder started right up, od did the '95 PSD.
Rockford made The Weather Channel this AM, -23* windchill.
My buddy the banker is going to the Bear - Packer game tonight, he is taking his wife, It will be cold! I bet he won't make it to half time. When he comes back to his seat with a new beer and ice has formed on the top of the cup, his wife will want to leave.

I have a hard time watching this team from the comfort of my couch
By the 2nd quarter I'm looking for Bernie Mac reruns.

It started it just cranked pretty slow. I think i need a good battery!

I like watching George Lopez.

Jeep was a bit groggy this morning. 80/90 in the crankcase makes it a bit hard to turn over I guess.:dunno:

I was a bit groggy this morning myself, I had some chili and brats and beer in my crankcase..... :D

Both my Jeep and myself were groggy, I just woke up a min ago.... Spent the night making Brandy slush by the bucketful... Of course I had to taste each batch to make sure it was right... ;-)
Right now It's -14* here not counting the windchill.... Lucky me gets to deliver all my goodies out in this weather.... Slush can't melt so no heat in the Jeep for me...

Austin

The way that dog has been acting as of late, she wouldn't mind.
Sat. I took the sat radio out of the frigid garage and hooked it up to the stereo in the living room, after getting the antenna aligned right, the damn dog grabbed it off of the window ledge and chewed it up. Then later that day she (the dog) jumped up on the counter and tried to eat a pan of lasagna.
The dog has cabin fever, just like the rest of us....

Mine froze up. Totally my fault.

I've had a pinhole leak on the t-stat housing that I've been too lazy to fix. I've just been topping off the coolant bottle with water.

I didn't think I'd diluted it that bad, but last night it froze up. (Christmas at dad's, 30 miles from home, 8* and -12* wind chill, not that it matters, thanks Den...:D)

I can only figure that the radiator slushed up, and the water pump couldn't push it through. By the time I noticed and got pulled over, it was boiling out of the overflow cap, and had sucked enough air that it quit pumping all together.

Burped it out this morning, and swapped the bottle cap for good measure.

Got me back and forth to work tonight, no problem, and I'll change the coolant when it gets warm this weekend...

Robert

still 43,000 people without power in fort wayne as of 9pm on monday night...

predicting 1/4 to 1/2 of ice with 4 inches of snow on tuesday night into wednesday morning...

mac 'how much more can the trees and power lines take' gyvr

Back