• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Are you talking a full size permanent pool like mine? Or one of those blow up deals? I'd look into pools and what they require 1st. That way from the start you're running what you need. Each pump may be different.

When you say you "pulled" are you talking with a meter or you opened it up and saw just 110 there? If with a meter maybe one of the wires broke off?

My pump outlet is on its own 110 leg.
My dryer is not on its own leg but it's gas.
Originally my pump outlet was not gfci but it has a broken prong wedged in there so I need to replace it anyways and I plan to run gfci and probably a switch so I don't have to unplug it all the damn time.

Bastard never asks for help even tho I have both pool experience and electrical experience.:dunce:

permanent like yours. i was gonna talk to you about the pool if i saw ya this weekend.

i don't know electrical terms so here is what i have in generic inter web picture form.

drier outlet (appears to be ran correctly)~~~~this is where i think it gets sketchy~~~~~~~~~~110 outlet for the washer wired into the 220~~~~~~~~~~~outside plug#1(gfci)~~~~~~~plug in the yard where someone once had a pool.

~~~ this little shit means 110 wire.

my plan going from here will be to intercept the outside outlets with a junction box and run that to an open spot on the panel. its all easily accessible where i wont need to rip out any drywall

18ft boards 6ft bed. Done

c0f43babdbe0ace3377d365663f11d53.jpg

SAM'never used tapatalk before'SET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

permanent like yours. i was gonna talk to you about the pool if i saw ya this weekend.

i don't know electrical terms so here is what i have in generic inter web picture form.

drier outlet (appears to be ran correctly)~~~~this is where i think it gets sketchy~~~~~~~~~~110 outlet for the washer wired into the 220~~~~~~~~~~~outside plug#1(gfci)~~~~~~~plug in the yard where someone once had a pool.

~~~ this little shit means 110 wire.

my plan going from here will be to intercept the outside outlets with a junction box and run that to an open spot on the panel. its all easily accessible where i wont need to rip out any drywall

You just made my head hurt. Come over tonight if you want. Drinking beers and swimming. Matts coming.

Old ladys sisters house just went through all of that. Had to run dryer off gas simply to be able to have the pool and AC work.

Pools are like boats. Im better off using others than wasting my wheeling and drinking money on my own.

If our house didn't have an unground when we moved in there is no way in hell I would pay to put on in, literally a money pit.

Bought T her Hemi commander. It needs cleaned up and a few little cosmetic interior items.

2 1/2" lift should be here any day, bought a real nice set of wheels with duratracs.

002054481f19735237e2d51e22eb89cb.jpg
I dig the commanders...I wish they made them with a 30 mpg turbo diesel. It would be a nice comfy family haulers for exploring.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

This is true. I told him once before that it gets expensive. Every year it's easily over a grand for just a few months a year and at that you only actually use it a few times a week. Break that down to how long you're in it and it's hefty price tag per min.

I dig the commanders...I wish they made them with a 30 mpg turbo diesel. It would be a nice comfy family haulers for exploring.

We looked at them when the twins were in rear facing seats. Commander sucked for the older two to get to the third row and the rear facing car seats didn't let the front seats go back far enough for me to ride comfortably in. And from seeing the pictures, I'm a considerably smaller guy than you.

This is true. I told him once before that it gets expensive. Every year it's easily over a grand for just a few months a year and at that you only actually use it a few times a week. Break that down to how long you're in it and it's hefty price tag per min.

After my dad had a big in-ground pool when I was in high school, this is why none of the places I have lived have had a pool since.

I certainly didn't mind doing the little bit of work the pool took day to day, when I was a high-schooler needing all the cool points I could get. But at 40 I have alot better things to do than take care of a pool for my kids.

We looked at them when the twins were in rear facing seats. Commander sucked for the older two to get to the third row and the rear facing car seats didn't let the front seats go back far enough for me to ride comfortably in. And from seeing the pictures, I'm a considerably smaller guy than you.
Good to know. We bought the Wj for family trips and it blows with just one rear facing seat.

Excursion has room for all the seats and kids.

I love pools. We put one up almost every year. Have a smaller 1,000 gallon and a 5,000 gallon. I would love to have an inground pool.

If only the wife knew how to use the skimmer.

mac 'pool boy in high school' gyvr

Yes they do and then some. Glad you talked me into ours

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
My Expedition has the room also. I still wish I could have found an Excursion in decent shape at a reasonable price. Every one we found was rusted or priced stupid.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Excursion has room for all the seats and kids.

as much as i'd love to have something bigger, i just cant justify it. plus, something bigger wouldn't fit on some of the expo trips we have planned in the upcoming years. our first expedition with the little one is this weekend. quick trip down some seasonal trails in a national forest and a mile canoe paddle for overnight camping. its an easy shakedown to see what else we need and what else we can cut...kenna is very excited, so hopefully she has a good time :)

I'm hoping by the time our kids are old enough, there will be a good commander sized family vehicle with a small turbo diesel...to me the WJ is almost the perfect size, but just a hair bigger wouldn't hurt. I can't complain though, the new WJ actually got over 24 mpg on the way back on this NYC trip. The computer said 25, but the mileage total was around 24. Thats the best I've ever gotten in a 4.0.

pardon the rambling...i'm about 3/4 of a bottle in tonight...

I just got this TJ offer. I'm really interested in it . I think I have more into mine but he's got enough to make it cool.
Anyone have a reason to talk me out of it?
I'll probably go see it next week and bring my title with.

418908142c2187e463b3dc028cb13c93.jpg

What year is it?

are those aftermarket fenders or hacked up stock ones?

mac 'could be a good trade' gyvr

99 5speed 4.0. Not sure on the fenders they look like removed fenders and took a sawzaw to it. It has 456 Aussie up front and spoil in the rear

Back