• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It's our 15yr anniversary today. Wife woke up lilely expecting a great gift of some sort I suppose.....I decided this year I'd return the gift she gives me every year, a cold shoulder. I'll likely be masturbating in a crowded room myself......

It's our 15yr anniversary today. Wife woke up lilely expecting a great gift of some sort I suppose.....I decided this year I'd return the gift she gives me every year, a cold shoulder. I'll likely be masturbating in a crowded room myself......

My wife's 30th bday next week. I've been telling her for months don't leave it on me to plan something.
She left it on me to plan something.

Hope she likes hanging out at home...

So...apparently there is a feature article about me on the front page of the paper today. That was interesting to learn about from my boss when I walked into work this morning. They interviewed me a few days ago, but I thought it was going to be some throw away article on the backpage

Getting the car ready for our drive to Pennsylvania this weekend and this is what the plugs looked like. Definitely needed a tune up. Out of all 6 plugs the best one was gapped at twice what it calls for. Should run better now.
0aa95d9b96611b2d1ec640f8720dc925.jpg

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

WHere in PA are you guys going? I pretty much live in the NW corner of PA...if i drive 20 miles west I'm in Pa and if I drive 10 miles south I'm in PA :)

So...apparently there is a feature article about me on the front page of the paper today. That was interesting to learn about from my boss when I walked into work this morning. They interviewed me a few days ago, but I thought it was going to be some throw away article on the backpage

Was it about spanking it in a room full of strangers?

shopping for camping done, new sim card for phone done, dinner grilled, lawn mowed and garden tilled, shower and baby put to bed just after 9...

how come when im not home my wife is home alone she can barely get the baby fed, bathed and in bed by 10pm.

shopping for camping done, new sim card for phone done, dinner grilled, lawn mowed and garden tilled, shower and baby put to bed just after 9...

how come when im not home my wife is home alone she can barely get the baby fed, bathed and in bed by 10pm.
can you come clean my house, take care of the dog next week, no female parts involved,lol

Back