• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sam takes the day off and no morning messages from him...

mac 'yawn' gyvr

Im here! I just had to get the garbage out because I forgot to last night. Then that turns into a few other small project before I get breakfast.
Note: evidently if you put a mattress and box spring out by the garbage, the jerk scrappers will cut it all open to get the metal inside. Leaving a huge mess of mattress guts all over my yard.
dicks.

Good morning jeepers!

Friday! Warm, sunny, pool is ready, and most of my bday projects are finished.

Woooooo almost bbq and kegger time

Im here! I just had to get the garbage out because I forgot to last night. Then that turns into a few other small project before I get breakfast.
Note: evidently if you put a mattress and box spring out by the garbage, the jerk scrappers will cut it all open to get the metal inside. Leaving a huge mess of mattress guts all over my yard.
dicks.

Good morning jeepers!

You should put out a coil of some kind of wire connected to hidden 110 :D

dicks.

Good morning jeepers!

If I was off Saturday night, we'd probably come hang...but as usual...I work.

mac 'vacation starts three weeks from sunday' gyvr

Parking an ugly heep covered in stickers on a 4 lane road is probably one of the best ideas I've had in a long time..

E4OfDeath trans is known for solenoid pack issues.

Is that solenoid pack connector through the top of the valve-body portion of the trans housing like the 4R70/75/100? Those three all have issues just with the connector being corroded/busted off...

The 4R100 has been pretty awesome since I got it back together. With the right internals and a good cooler, I've yet to have it break 140* unloaded or loaded...

99SJ '7.3 Injector rebuild next' Ex

anyone ever bought anything from govdeals.com??? there is always a ton of stuff on there i want to buy, but i've never actually bid on anything

also...what are the odds that something interesting is happening July 18-25. i don't know when harlan happens, but it may be that week and i'm too lazy to look on the event pages :) we will be driving through the midwest on the way to vacation. we are going to spend a few days in Des Moines and se iowa but are also looking for places to stop along the way to stretch our legs and to get the baby out of the car

anyone ever bought anything from govdeals.com??? there is always a ton of stuff on there i want to buy, but i've never actually bid on anything

also...what are the odds that something interesting is happening July 18-25. i don't know when harlan happens, but it may be that week and i'm too lazy to look on the event pages :) we will be driving through the midwest on the way to vacation. we are going to spend a few days in Des Moines and se iowa but are also looking for places to stop along the way to stretch our legs and to get the baby out of the car

We have, that and gov liquidation are where we got our military trucks and trailers. Just set up an account, read the fine print and it is simple. Like the ebay of the gov world.

Ken the 46RE isn't much different than the TF727. The check valve is the problem with the RE trans. It gets clogged and burns up the converter and clutches. Delete the check valve before that happens.

Interesting... I have heard a lot more about them nuking things because of misadjusted bands. Because no one likes to do PM.

Our 46RE blew up like 3-4 times and the last time, I called a spade a spade and sold it to the scrap man for 500 bucks. Had dreams of mantrans converting it but needed money and realized that it was a rotted dented fullsize dodge van with a blown transmission, I can have pick of the litter on those for 300-500 on CL anytime I want one.

Back