• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

There was also some talk with Kyle about a summer run in some new trails on Mission Impossible that are doable with 33s...

mac 'the ice should be gone by then' gyvr

There was also some talk with Kyle about a summer run in some new trails on Mission Impossible that are doable with 33s...

mac 'the ice should be gone by then' gyvr

Hope we get to play in the rocks this time instead of winch in 2' deep mud every 30'...

chetta 'disappointed with our guide' cheez

I saw some pictures of rigs in the rocks?

mac 'and river and mud' gyvr

Hope we get to play in the rocks this time instead of winch in 2' deep mud every 30'...

Tom knows those trails better than anyone, not sure why he wanted to play in the mud all day.

Flexd'he's very stubborn sometimes'XJ

The mud was only about 10" deep, but it was on each side of the trail in the 2' ruts....

That was probably one of my top 3 worst wheeling days, covered 1/2 mile maybe 1.

Tom knows those trails better than anyone, not sure why he wanted to play in the mud all day.

Flexd'he's very stubborn sometimes'XJ

Stubborn isn't the right word, multiple people asked multiple times to go to the rocks.....never even made it close unless you count seeing them accross the creek.

Then he would get pissed that we were taking soo long to winch 10 rigs through something.

ny3ahana.jpg

Guess I'm a pussy

Last edited:
The mud was only about 10" deep, but it was on each side of the trail in the 2' ruts....

That was probably one of my top 3 worst wheeling days, covered 1/2 mile maybe 1.

I think I recall #1.

87 'Nobodies run that in years' manche

Looking at gm calipers for my rear disk swap.

Options for Chevy braking systems, jb6/jd6 7200lb 2-15/16" piston or jb7/jd7 8400lb 3-5/32" piston. Not sure what one to go with.

73-87 k20 front calipers.

IFWDA run at Wilstem April 19.

Interested.

Can't find out much information about it, is there a local forum where the details are?

Do you have to join IFWDA to go?

Are you going?

mac 'definitely a maybe' gyvr

Back