• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

save a seat by the fire for me...i will see you guys later in the day on saturday. wish i could make it earlier. who can i give some money to now that all you cats are on your way there?

alt "jack by the fire" rocker1

the next 9 hours will probably move pretty slow for me...

Our Wrestling team made it to state finals... There's hardly any kids here today... I'm showing movies in all classes (related to course topic of course) except for one class. This day will go too slow...

99SJ 'T - 7 hours 3 minutes' Ex

Our Wrestling team made it to state finals... There's hardly any kids here today... I'm showing movies in all classes (related to course topic of course) except for one class. This day will go too slow...

99SJ 'T - 7 hours 3 minutes' Ex

Gone in 60 seconds is auto related.......:D

Gone in 60 seconds is auto related.......:D

I have a selection of Gone in 60 Seconds, Fast n Furious, and Cars for the Autos.

Wall-E and Transformers for my Intro to Robotics and Digital Electronics courses.

New CB I put in the Jeep isn't working, keeps blowing fuses... Guess I'll put the 'ol Palamar back in and blow everyone out of the water in my group...

packing SUCKS....

i also have about 50 ads running on craigslist...and i haven't even started looking at my jeep stuff yet :(
No argument. I've gotten spoiled, I haven't moved myself since 1988, it's all been professional movers since.

I have a selection of Gone in 60 Seconds, Fast n Furious, and Cars for the Autos.

you had better tell me that it's the original Halicki version, at least that would make up for showing Fast and Furious in school.

How can anyone watch that movie with so many technical inaccuracies?

you had better tell me that it's the original Halicki version, at least that would make up for showing Fast and Furious in school.

what...you mean cars dont have 15 gears and it doesn't take 5 minutes to run a 1/4 mile :(

That could be the test...

"pop quiz, how many technical inaccuracies did you find in the movie?"

today 6 more hours of work, 5 hours of class, 7 hours of sleep, 10 hours of work tomorrow, 2 hours of trying to get the wife to let go of me, then on the road.

should be pulling into Attica in about 35/37 hours

selling stuff on craigslist is fun...but exhausting. people are dumb asses.

"hey can you deliver that $5 item to my house" no, but i can drive it to your house and take a dump on your front porch. whats your address?

Re: Re: Important

I have the original on disc. Gotta love the lady's reaction at the car wash!

selling stuff on craigslist is fun...but exhausting. people are dumb asses.

"hey can you deliver that $5 item to my house" no, but i can drive it to your house and take a dump on your front porch. whats your address?

I'm parting a 00 XJ out right now. Had a guy ask if any of the trim would work on his 04 WJ. Told him no. Then he asked if he could come look for himself. Told him no.

I'm parting a 00 XJ out right now. Had a guy ask if any of the trim would work on his 04 WJ. Told him no. Then he asked if he could come look for himself. Told him no.

my favorite is put "no trades" on a vehicle ad

...all i seem to get is trades when i do that

Austin I feel for you on fuel. Just drove by a station and it's 10 more cents than it was yesterday - $3.89.9

Almost makes me want to get another Geo Tracker for a wheeler...

Almost :D

Austin I feel for you on fuel. Just drove by a station and it's 10 more cents than it was yesterday - $3.89.9

Almost makes me want to get another Geo Tracker for a wheeler...

Almost :D

I'd wheel the shit out of a tracker.... I'm not ashamed of that statement at all

Back