• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It is also light enough you could probably float through some of hte nasty mud at Badlands.

Last one I had was a 91' with 2" Calmini lift and 235X65X15's and a locker in the back. Wheeled the Badlands, Apple Valley Farms, McCaslin Mountain. Was a fun little rig, and still got 23 mpg Hwy and 19 city.

Then some friends interested me in XJs and I jumped ship.

I miss the gas mileage, but not the $ it takes to lift one a few inches.

so yesterday was midterm and this issue happens with all my test...
i have a really hard time studying, just staring at the book trying to guess what i should memorize. then the test comes and im sick to my stomach, cant remember shit i studied, barely get by with a passing grade.

then the lab part...i do it faster than almost everyone in the class. get a 100%

this both concerns me and gives me confidence. on one hand i feel that if i even pass all my classes my gpa will be lower than desired BUT if i did get a job in the field where i don't really need to know all this book work, i would be great at doing the "work" .

so yesterday was midterm and this issue happens with all my test...
i have a really hard time studying, just staring at the book trying to guess what i should memorize. then the test comes and im sick to my stomach, cant remember shit i studied, barely get by with a passing grade.

then the lab part...i do it faster than almost everyone in the class. get a 100%

this both concerns me and gives me confidence. on one hand i feel that if i even pass all my classes my gpa will be lower than desired BUT if i did get a job in the field where i don't really need to know all this book work, i would be great at doing the "work" .

talk to the prof beforehand? even in my big classes they are good about letting me know what to look over, if not just ask they like it when people try to do well

o dont get me wrong they give you a god chance, talk about it in class and are pretty well at letting you know the type of stuff that will be on there. im just bad at test. all my homework is good because i have the book, but quizzes and test, i just struggle with.

not to worried, i always manage. but so far this class is probably the hardest. i love playing with the circuits, but his grading scale sucks. 74% and lower is failing. before the midterm i had a 75.5%

bad night last night...long story short, made the executive decision to drive the wifes subie since i was going to drive down to attica after work tomorrow. about 1 hour into the trip (a trip that started at 11pm) the turbo gave out...fortunately collin was on his way to wf and i was following him through iowa making sure we both stayed away...we unloaded his xj, loaded up the subie and headed back the opposite way. so 4 hours later i started my trip again...got here no sleep, but it was awesome to have a friend there to help out for what could have been a REALLY bad night....

had someone contact me about buying the frame/body/axles from the j10...

i don't know if i would sell it or not, but if someone gives me enough to be able to buy a j20 roller, i would jump on it asap. i put it on clist just to see if anyone would make me an offer....i will not be selling the motor, tranny or any of the drivetrain stuff :) this project will keep going and so will the mj, but if it costs me less to get a roller out there then it would for me to rent a truck to get mine out there it makes perfect sense in my head :)

The ONLY time MWC is this quiet is when everyone is at Winterfest. Lol
Well, it is March membership drive. I spose I could renew & post some naked pic's of me in the den if it would help.

Hey, what happens in the Den stays in the Den... :)

Anyhow, I just renewed my membership this morning. 2 more years.

A preview of photos from Winterfest.

481838_10151482076661001_1011416323_n.jpg

I got a few more uploading.

Back