• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sorry to hear that Flex. Wish there was something that could be said to make it easier...

Parakeet
Dude, i haven't ever seen my brother like this. Its pretty hard to not be able to do anything.

Aaron, I'm sorry for your loss and know what you're going through as I had someone close also pass this summer, unexpectedly, and without warning. IT sucks but we just have to remember that they're with us no matter where we are or what we're doing. They will want you to carry on with your life to enjoy life and live it to its fullest! My respect for myself and others has changed greatly this summer and I hope you can say that for yourself as well.

Peace

Tex

Flex, this sucks major ass. You and your brother/friends family are in our thoughts and prayers bro.

Cheese

Death sucks. I don't deal with it very well. The worst times of my life have revolved around funerals, I get this super nervous feeling. Hate it. I understand your pain however, hang tough, it never gets good, only less bad.

Fore 'not good at this kind of thing' Wheeler

My condolences Aaron. The downside of an unexpected death is you don't get to say goodby :( Just remember the good times :)

-Ron
x2

the pain you feel when you lose something/someone means it must have been something really great to make you feel like that. the feelings and pain of loss will never go away, you just learn to live with them through time. take care of yourself and those close to you, thats what they would want.

Thnks guys, I can't imagine what is going through my brother's head right now. I also feel so bad for her mother, she just had to bury her husband back in December. Hoping one day you guys will get to meet her brother who is also an XJ guy, he needs to wheel the thing! :D

uggg.....bad batch of food last night and got a touch of food poisoning I believe....poor Camille had to evacuate the bedroom and I had to open the windows so I did not run myself out :passgas:

Cheese "barking spiders" Man

uggg.....bad batch of food last night and got a touch of food poisoning I believe....poor Camille had to evacuate the bedroom and I had to open the windows so I did not run myself out :passgas:

Cheese "barking spiders" Man

food poisoning? it's a good 1, I think I'll use that. "sorry honey, it was a bad big mac". :D

off to pick up ashley. taking her to grand rapids for a series of mri's, don't know what's wrong, but I'll keep you posted as we find out.

Fore 'send your positive vibes' Wheeler

Seems that there's a lot of bad stuff going on these days. My BiL (who survived a fight with MRSA a few years ago,) has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma. Non-curable, but treatable, supposedly.

food poisoning? it's a good 1, I think I'll use that. "sorry honey, it was a bad big mac". :D

that is my story and I am stickin to it! :D Or maybe it was the fried chicken for lunch, taco bell mid afternoon snack and beef/chicken combo fajitas for supper.....did I mention that snack and supper both contained jalapenos? :D

also, stabliizer is going out today, Camille was tied up yesterday....I could not find the keys to the handcuffs :anon:

off to pick up ashley. taking her to grand rapids for a series of mri's, don't know what's wrong, but I'll keep you posted as we find out.

Fore 'send your positive vibes' Wheeler

Danno-positive vibes, thoughts and prayers to you and Ashley :thumbup:

Seems that there's a lot of bad stuff going on these days. My BiL (who survived a fight with MRSA a few years ago,) has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma. Non-curable, but treatable, supposedly.

Jeff-thoughts and prayers for your BiL, hopefully they have caught it early enough to treat :thumbup:

Dan, hope everything goes well with Ashley! I guess we are attending a Celebration of life saturday to remember Misty. She'd be kicking some ass if she were down here and we were all boohooing about her passing. I'm trying to stay strong for my Bro as it hit him really hard. Her brother and him have been talking so it helps my brother realize that they aren't upset with him. This reminds me of something my mom told me back years ago. She said I want beer and chili served at my funeral. We will honor that request when the time comes.

Back