• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm back!!! Kinda, sorta...

dennisuello

NAXJA Forum User
Just picked up another XJ. I used to have a 1996 2-door about 5 years ago. Sold it and bought a TJ, still have it. The purpose for this XJ is slightly different.

2013-02-09%252016.40.41.jpg

It was flopped on the side, so there's some cosmetic damage to the pass. side and bent control arms on the driver side.

2013-02-09%252016.42.45.jpg

I started gutting it. It will be completely stripped, and interior cage will be built. 31" tires and no suspension mods.

2013-02-09%252016.41.27.jpg

just like a little beater? like a "hey i wanna see if i can do this but it might totally ruin my rig, so ill build something i dont care if i ruin" kind build? haha

just like a little beater? like a "hey i wanna see if i can do this but it might totally ruin my rig, so ill build something i dont care if i ruin" kind build? haha

quite worse actually. it will driven to it's limits to see what a stock XJ can do, and to prove a point that you don't usually have to spend a ton of money to wheel and have fun.

Cage in progress...

IMG_2628.jpg

Door bar will have a bend in it, so it will still attach to the bend in the A-pillar and other end will tie into the shoulder hardness bar on B-pillar.
IMG_3798.jpg

Back