• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IC Good Karma anyone?

XTurboJ said:
I may want to come and have a look at that hatch Isreal. When would be a good time?

I work from 2:00pm to 11:30pm so in the morning or noon-time would be best for me.

I've got an OEM rear wiper motor out of a 97 ZJ with intermittent wipers and the flip up window. Pulled it to resolder internal connections (rebuild) and said vehicle was totalled before I could get to it. Free to anyone who wants it.

anyone want some stock rear zj coils? they'll be available in a week or so. after i install the fronts on my xj. (read: make sure I put the right ones on there)

man i'm on here way to much. I swear its just a side thing while i'm at school/working. I have a life. I think...

Free - 2001 front bumper. Must take all 3 pieces: steel center section (Steel Blue Pearl Coat), and both left and right plastic end caps.

Billy Mays here back from the dead to tell you about this amazing offer. I have for you today 3 stock steel wheels from a 1998 Jeep Cherokee that were used for 7 years, not 10 or 11 like most wheels from a 98 but 7 years. These wheels would be great for trailer project, umbrella stand, boat anchor, tether ball stand, basketball stand, or keeping the Camaro off the grass. So many uses I don't have time to tell you all of them today. But that's not all!! They come with tires that would make great tire swings, obstacle course, planters, or serpent (to scare off any Camaro thieves) if cut in half and planted in the lawn. To make this offer sweeter I am going to throw in a 4th wheel absolutely free and if you act within the next 10 days I will add a set of mint condition black plastic hubcaps that can be used for, hubcaps, ash trays, candy dish, nut and bolt holders, beer coasters, food and water dish for the dog (may work for other animals too but hasn't been tested yet), and seedling starters for you green thumbs. Don't let this deal pass you by!! Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
forgot about this column- free 89 bumper. its black got endcaps

stock front brakelines- on my xj for 6 months sitting in my xj/ and trailer for twoish

billy mays- R.I.P.

oh yeah stock shackles- they're twenty years old but could probably be cleaned up.

Billy Mays here back from the dead to tell you about this amazing offer. I have for you today 3 stock steel wheels from a 1998 Jeep Cherokee that were used for 7 years, not 10 or 11 like most wheels from a 98 but 7 years. These wheels would be great for trailer project, umbrella stand, boat anchor, tether ball stand, basketball stand, or keeping the Camaro off the grass. So many uses I don't have time to tell you all of them today. But that's not all!! They come with tires that would make great tire swings, obstacle course, planters, or serpent (to scare off any Camaro thieves) if cut in half and planted in the lawn. To make this offer sweeter I am going to throw in a 4th wheel absolutely free and if you act within the next 10 days I will add a set of mint condition black plastic hubcaps that can be used for, hubcaps, ash trays, candy dish, nut and bolt holders, beer coasters, food and water dish for the dog (may work for other animals too but hasn't been tested yet), and seedling starters for you green thumbs. Don't let this deal pass you by!! Send me a PM if interested.

SOLD!!!! Thanks Billy!!

Awesome, Chris... er... Billy! :D

Back