• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I will be singing this tomarrow...

seanR said:
BTW Whoda thunk they would need almost fifty stitches to fix me up?
50 stitches? Wus!
My 80-year-old Father just had back surgery and they STAPLED his ass back together. :eek:
I can personally guarantee you nothing's going to happen to you Sean; I haven't said "STFU" to you enough times yet. :D
Personally, I don't pray either, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best for you Sean. Beers are on me at Moab in Oct.
Dan.

Funny you should ask. I got a fourm lettter in the mail today that stated that all of the new biopsies are clean and no further treatments should be needed!

Other that not being able to turn my head and a pocket of saliva that keeps building up behind my ear every thing is almost back to normal. I am still kind of stiff and sore and I only have 25-50 % of the strength in my left arm. I also have two big ass scars on the side of my face and neck, I look like I was in knife fight now. But at least they got everything and I only need to go to the Dr. every six months now for an exam.

Thanks guys for all of the support.

Party at my place soon!

Re: Recovery

That's excellent news Sean! How's the kid's leg?

Back