• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I wanna see pics of the flopped Sammi

XJ_ranger said:
And these pics arent even the right rig! this one flexes...

and the Exo-Cage Guy isnt even flexing as well as my rig did - there just isnt any stuff going on there... look at his axles inrelation to the body...

im not saying that it was a terrible rig, or that im not jellous - id piss my pants if he offered me a trade - im just saying that he needs to tune the suspention a little bit...

im just wondering why XJNATION, Why?

Well it appears he wishes to keep the tires off the body. Which has never been an issue on my rigs.. he does have decent down travel as seen in the first pic. There are alot of guys out there who have limited up travle a bunch not to this extent but still alot. I have always tried toset up the front that the spring is fully compressed before the shock bottoms out. I have never run extended bumpstops front or rear.

PhunkadelicXJ said:
no flopped sammi pics
but here's Tim workin it on pink

DSCF0054.jpg

My invisible powers must have worked. I see no pic.

OneTonXJ said:
Come on, tell me he flopped it on purgy, ppppplllleeeeaaassssssseeeeee.

No Flopping was experienced.

Lessons learned:

1. I miss the 100" wheelbase
2. Remember to go back and finish welding
3. 33's and stock gears are hard on clutches.
4. straight pipes are loud
5. Hang on tight when dropping off a ledge with 80" wheel base (read #1)
6. BG is just as loud and obnoxious in real life...but entertaining
7. Stand back when Chewy is riding a quad.

damn tim the sami has never looked so good. nice work brotha. that thing is going to be a turd at the next corncross though :gag: then again you do that rock garden :D

hope you all had a good time.

cheers,

jj

kid4lyf said:
You're like a little child who walks in the middle of a movie and asks what's happening.

Wandering in the dark?

Important point that was touched on, bears repeating...

His rig may not flex...but..

HE WAS THERE!!!!

for that reason, I give him props.

BTW....XJNation...did you happen to get a call that we were being to loud around the campfire??

:D

Rev

Last edited:
Thanks for being a complete fuking tool and screwing up my thread Brian.

Tim, that thing turned out wwwwaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than I thought it was gonna. Props to you Paula for getting some pics of JoAnn's Sammi.

I'm seeing serious problems this year in the field. Maybe I'll bring the Trans Am over and we'll romp it for a while (mmmm tuned port injection in the corn).

I see you got your flex on Tim :wave:

I'm thinkin' definate rollover potential whippin' that thing into a hairpin in 2nd at redline :laugh3:

The Quiet Riot Suzuki's CornCross days are over. There is no way that thing could handle 60+m.p.h. through hair pins in a corn field. I'll be working on Zuki Trail below the pond for this years Infinifest. If I can get the 2WD MJ ready for the dirt track, it will replace high speed duties.

Flex is over rated.

Back