• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I wanna see pics of the flopped Sammi

For the love of dog, I swear I'll never grasp the utter stupidity that goes on here. :rolleyes:

I was with him and if someone can tell me how to post some pics or host them I'd be glad to show ya some pics of him in purgatory and every where else on pink and in the quarry along with my rig, the green des moines offroad xj.

for cying out loud!

DSCF0047.jpg

now STFU

PhunkadelicXJ said:
for cying out loud!

DSCF0047.jpg

now STFU

Thanks for the pic Phunk...

I believe XJNation has a theory as to how your pic is photochopped...

thanks anyway...

What a tool

btw...next time you wanna post links of my pics in my folder on other boards, ask for permission and copy and host on your own bandwidth...

"Reputation administered accordingly"

Last edited:
Gil BullyKatz said:
Thanks for the pic Phunk...

I believe XJNation has a theory as to how your pic is photochopped...

thanks anyway...

What a tool

btw...next time you wanna post links of my pics in my folder on other boards, ask for permission and copy and host on your own bandwidth...

"Reputation administered accordingly"

MMMM grease. I will always be the first to admit when Im proven wrong, by the way I have 8 other pics from winterfest that I have been sent of a couple of rigs which psot should I put them in?
picture.JPG

Grease dos not make a good after meal snack.

here is a pic of the guy who hasnt met Mo, Mo-Mentum flexing out on GREEN

Full Width, locked geared, exo'd, d60's front and rear, on Green right next to my mostly stock rig...

::shrug::

here he is flexing - about as much as Gil said that he would - and in all 1200x1600 res for all the 56k guys out there too....
IMG_2711.jpg

more to come once i make my write up...

have fun with that one XJNATION

xjnation said:
MMMM grease. I will always be the first to admit when Im proven wrong, by the way I have 8 other pics from winterfest that I have been sent of a couple of rigs which psot should I put them in?
picture.JPG

Grease dos not make a good after meal snack.

I am not convinced.
Show me a pile of grease sitting on your tongue, and then maybe.
In the meantime, enjoi trolling the Midwest.
We cater to lonely fogies...ask around.

P.S. Do us a favor and head to the gym and look for Big-G. He will be the one 'benching' 465 lbs., deadlifting 610, and squatting a MiniCooper.

Wow, I missed more e-drama.
Hey nation-boy, what is your major malfunction, here?
Several people (who WERE actually there) ,including me, saw the bumpstops. He (the owner) was even asked about them, OK?
My question is; what is your tie to this? Did you build the rig for him? Is he your little brother? It's a nice looking, strongly built, rig that has some suspension issues, namely, it doesn't work.
When a rig that built is out of flex going over a 12" rock there's a problem, OK?

Pick your battles a little more wisely.

xjnation said:
It does appear to have a little more flex, than the other pic posted
Very little.
Look again. Do you see any tuck whatsoever on this rig?
Check the angles. The roof is pretty much on the same angle as the axles in every pic. IOW, no flex.
Listen, I'm not trying to bag on the guys rig. It's a beautiful XJ and I'm guessing he will get it working right.
My issue is you. Again, why would you jump in the middle of this, talking $hit about something you have no idea about.
You weren't there.
You're like a little child who walks in the middle of a movie and asks what's happening.

Last edited:
xjnation said:
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Here is a few of him and others wheelin I was emailed. It does appear to have a little more flex, than the other pic posted

And these pics arent even the right rig! this one flexes...

and the Exo-Cage Guy isnt even flexing as well as my rig did - there just isnt any stuff going on there... look at his axles inrelation to the body...

im not saying that it was a terrible rig, or that im not jellous - id piss my pants if he offered me a trade - im just saying that he needs to tune the suspention a little bit...

im just wondering why XJNATION, Why?

Back