• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am your President, and wish to continue.

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Hi, my name is Dan Wheeler, I am in a nearly 7 year relationship with a girl named Teresa, I have two daughters, Colleen (23), Ashley (21), and a son Carter (19). Ashley is engaged to be married the week after Winterfest 14 to Cameron, aka Livin4wheelin, here on NAXJA. They have a wonderful daughter Addy (1 1/2), aka my granddaughter. T has two children, Elizabeth (13) and Austin (9).

I have been involved in NAXJA for 12+ years, attending many chapter events including SEC Crawl, (Tellico and Harlan), NAC Fest, IC Fall Fling, and of course Winterfest.

I am running for my second term as your president. Prior to my current term I was the MWC Director for one year.

During my time as president, I have initiated Winterfest free camping, Winterfest Barbie Jeep races, GoPro giveaway, among other member benefits. I have been involved with wf planning for several years. I have been VERY active in the National BOD forum, representing the MWC.

I still hold the opinion that I 'work' for you, the membership.

WF will not leave The Badlands as long as I am President.

Bacon, or cheese..or bacon and cheese?

Cheese "Bacon" Man

Well played sir, well played. You passed the test. :D

Give me one reason to vote for you....

During my time as president, I have initiated Winterfest free camping, Winterfest Barbie Jeep races, GoPro giveaway, among other member benefits. I have been involved with wf planning for several years. I have been VERY active in the National BOD forum, representing the MWC.

Can we get multi-dessert discounts too?

maxresdefault.jpg

How many parrots will it take to eat 59 peanuts in 4 days if it takes 3 parrots to eat 45 peanuts in 4 days?

What would be your thoughts on the chapter splitting to reduce the overall size/states included due to the overall huge territory that make up the MWC? This has been brought up over the years, so just wondering what your thoughts are.

discuss

Cheese "just curious" Man

Back