• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how should i handle this?

lancey3 said:
Ramsey should get a kick out of it.
That shirt is awesome.

poorboy_616 said:
I think that is a little too minor league....

I would say, a tad bit illegal......

Just had to go and crash their fun didnt you?

Advice for the young man: Don't try too hard, women sense this and it repels them. Be yourself, and I mean all aspects of yourself. If you are faking it, she'll find out soon enough and then will flee. Don't suppress your asshole side completely, as women tend to like assholes to a certain extent.

And if it doesn't work out in the end, don't sweat it. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Beej said:
If she's nice to you and flirty AND she works in a service type of job, my advice is to be skeptical. Especially if she's working for tips or on commission. The ladies figure out pretty quick that the fastest way to a big tip or a quick sale is to flirt and seem available...

This is very true.

My "female" hair dresser, very pretty and 20 years my junior, has offered to be my body guard if I ever want to go to Columbia (her country of origin).

She has told me how pretty my eyes are.

She has told me her husban is to short (from feet to head), and wanted to know how tall I am. lol

She always gets a big tip, ahhh the money kind. I take the comments and compliments for what they are ment to be, but it's still fun. Especially for an old guy.

You never know though. Your girl may flirt for better tips, but you could be the one she is flirting with because she really likes you. All part of the fun of the game. :clap:

Ramsey said:
That shirt is awesome.

I did it with you in mind o wise one

Just ask her out. I was never good with chicks til I met the one that became my wife. Never made a move til it was too late with every girl I wanted before her. With her, I decided this is it, I'm just gonna get her number and call her, set up a time to hang out. We got together every weekend after (I lived 2.5 hrs away in Camp Pendleton), even when I wrecked my car, she came down to pick me up and bring me back. Ya never know what may come of a relationship until you decide to just go for it.

Just, uh, never let her see NAXJA, where you mention catching a glimpse of her panties while she picked up your pen...;)

hey thanks guys,but listen to this one,this story is getting more crazy day by day.the reason that she was not in yesterday is her apartement caught fire,and she lost everything.had no assurance,and just starting out in life(i am 28 she is 20)she was crying on my shoulder and shit,oh,she smells nice btw i wanted to invite her out for supper,but i did not cause i do not want to pass for a profiter(even though i am one)now,any suggestions? nice pic is it your sis?? hahahaha!

Did you give her assurance it would be ok?

do you have a "couch" she could crash on for a while?

Ramsey said:
Did you give her assurance it would be ok?

straight up i did brutha!

Move this thread to the den.

XJ Stryker said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thats funny.

Is that how you got your wife Stryker?:D

85xjproject said:
hey thanks guys,but listen to this one,this story is getting more crazy day by day.the reason that she was not in yesterday is her apartement caught fire,and she lost everything.had no assurance,and just starting out in life(i am 28 she is 20)she was crying on my shoulder and shit,oh,she smells nice btw i wanted to invite her out for supper,but i did not cause i do not want to pass for a profiter(even though i am one)now,any suggestions? nice pic is it your sis?? hahahaha!

as cliche` as it might sound, its time for you to be her "knight in shining armor" and save the day.

Fast forward 5 years....

85xjproject is talking to his kids:
"You want to know how I met your mom?
Well, let's see...I was stalking her, and then I started a fire in her apartment so she would have to shack up with me for a while,
and then little Timmy here showed up 9 months later, and then..." :D

RTicUL8 said:
Fast forward 5 years....

85xjproject is talking to his kids:
"You want to know how I met your mom?
Well, let's see...I was stalking her, and then I started a fire in her apartment so she would have to shack up with me for a while,
and then little Timmy here showed up 9 months later, and then..." :D

Whew! I just knew this was going to have the words "pork chop" in it somewhere. :eyes:

I agree with Jump This, go gay or just friggin ask her out. Quit being a wuss!

:D

But seriously you do sound pretty stalkerish...she was cryin on my shoulder and damn she smelt nice...I'm depressed, she wasn't there today...
You'll never ask her out, you'd lose your favorite target for stalking. You enjoy the "chase" and the longing and would get lost once you had her...

Prove me wrong. ;)

Back