• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how should i handle this?

muckleroy said:
Okay scratch that, think normal...

normal is the absence of abnormalities. we all have some form of abnormalities, therefore no one is normal:nono: :dunce:

hey buffalo soldiers is a great movie. yeah just pull a Joaquin Phoenix...make her car not work than fix what you broke......or just give her a ride home but "get lost" and wind up at the local make out spot...OHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH

whatever you do, I wouldn't mention that you are S Club 7's number one fan

just my .02

rowley65flip said:
hey buffalo soldiers is a great movie. yeah just pull a Joaquin Phoenix...make her car not work than fix what you broke......or just give her a ride home but "get lost" and wind up at the local make out spot...OHHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHHHHH

:cheers:

You can always bring her something pretty like a flower and tell her you saw it and thought of her smile so you had to bring it to her to make the picture complete.

Yes I have used it and yes it does work especially if she is vain even a slight bit

Gah I know how you feel. Been seeing this beautiful girl down at the local pizza place doing waitressing. As soon as she asked me what the name of the order was I was like uh uh uh.. uh.. She was really nice tho she wanted to help open the door and bring the pizza to my car. 5 trays lol. Too bad the G/F was sitting in the passenger seat. I think I might try and hang out with her tho the next time I see her. "You like Jeeps, fire, and maybe a little fishing?" lol

well if you do get a chance to take her out for dinner/movie/drinks whatever, a sure sign I have always noticed when a girl is into you, is if she touches you. yes yes we all want the touching, but I mean if she laughs at something, and touches your arm, or put her hand on your shoulder to talk in a loud bar, if she feels ok with smal touch's like that, bigger and better is sure to come. The ones that stand back, don't laugh, or show much emotion at all, ya just keep moving on.
Italian food is great, something that can get messy, so you both look a little silly and can point out some sauce/stain on them after slurping spaghetti breaks down the "new and uncomfortable" barrier between you both.

On a side note I love the directness of french woman. when I was on my way to NB a few years ago and stopped to see a buddy. we went to a bar and this girl kept eyeing me up and catching my eye, finally she said something to me in french and I was able to say 'ne parle pas' (bascially I don't speak french)... so she turns to her friends, and she turns to me again and says "I want to fuh-q". First and only time that has happened to my ugly mug. Make your own happy ending out of this onw, mine was dissapointing as I was seeing someone at the time.

Just walk to her and ask if she believes in love at first sight. Or should I walk by again!!!
No for real start off just like your trying to make a new friend. Start off as friends and go from there. TAKE YOUR TIME LOL

Definitely go with spaghetti........and make sure you nudge a meatball to her, with your nose.

hey great guys!!!thanks for the help.kinda depressed, did not see her today!!! maybe she had the day off.any how,tomorrow is another day!!! keep you up to date

H8PVMT said:
whatever you do, I wouldn't mention that you are S Club 7's number one fan

just my .02
haha! will do!!

oh guys,how should i tell her about the jeep thing? dont want to scare her off ya know

85xjproject said:
oh guys,how should i tell her about the jeep thing? dont want to scare her off ya know

Just ease her into it. I mean once yall been together for awhile invite her to a meet and greet. then take her on a one day wheelin adventure (no MUD). Unless she is not that girly. She will take a lil interest in your hobby while yall are dating.

fiyerbirdie said:
If you've been out of the game for a while, start playing the minor league.

If I talk anymore this thread would need to go into the den.

By minor league do you mean this? I'm a bit confused...

wireih0.jpg

srimes said:
that's wrong. and not it a good way.

Ramsey should get a kick out of it.

If she's nice to you and flirty AND she works in a service type of job, my advice is to be skeptical. Especially if she's working for tips or on commission. The ladies figure out pretty quick that the fastest way to a big tip or a quick sale is to flirt and seem available...

Back