• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbup:

Good deal

New to the forum, I wouldn't mind one in the future after I have become a member of Naxja

I think we have approx 5-6 now so i can place the order. If you guys are ready to purchase a hoodie PM me your order. If and when i get 5-6 i will PM you back with payment info.

Put me down for 1... Will pm later :)

I really want one but funds are extremely low right now. I first want to become a member of Naxja then get a hoodie. It will be a size medium, when I can afford to grab one.

Thanks for the work in dealing with orders and shipping!!:yelclap:

I think we are ready to place an order finally ! If you have not recieved a PM from me and would like a hoodie, send me your order ASAP and i will get you payment details.

I dont have a PAYPAL account set up, but put me down for 2 Black XL's....

we are up to 4 (redjeep3, nick_Danger, PatpAtpaT and Jonesinxj) ... need at least one more order paid so i can submit this.

:compwork:
if this order waits untill weds, I will order another one then.

if not, i'll have to wait till i can order 5. lol

forgot. Rod im sending you money now. give me a few minutes.

edit: Money sent for two

Last edited:
We have enough now. Thanks guys.

Scott - i got it - Thank you !

Dave - i will hold off if you wanna get one ordered as well. Just let me know ASAP.

i will start typing up the order Thursday and submit late afternoon to Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back