• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your PM's guys....

so far i have only gotten payment from 3 people. I'll wait until Tuesday to submit the 1st group order. Then start collecting for the second order.

Okay i was curious on that.. one of mine is for a friend, but somehow homeboy aint got the money to back it up.. If you were putting the order in right now i'd just pay for 1 and homeboy can use his own damn paypal.. i want one of these befor 2/20! lol

I will be sending this order in first thing in the morning Wednesday !

Its not too late guys, if ya wanna get in on this first order get yur info / payment to me tonite !

Update: The question was asked about the $7.00 for shipping covering how many shirts. The answer is $7.00 will cover up to 2 shirts. 3-4 = $14.00 shiping etc...

Rod, Im going to have to wait for the second order. let me know when you plan on that happening.

basically whenever you are ready just send it on over. when i get to the 5 quantity for the group buy i will post up to try and get a few more and then send the order in.

The sooner the better... i don't know how long Matt will honor the $7.00 shipping discount.

ORDER HAS BEEN SENT !

(You made it in time Dave)

working on 2nd order guys... I will update on the status as we move ahead.

Thanks Everyone, and enjoy your new NWC swag :woohoo:

Finally found my logn info again! :)

Anyways update on the First round of hoodies...

-Order(s) Received from Mojo
-Payment Received from Mojo
-Sweatshirts ordered and will arrive tomorrow morning (Thursday)
-Heat Transfer Vinyl is all cut, weeded and ready for application

Tomorrow we will press the sweatshirts and ship friday via USPS :) Hopefully you guys love the turnaround! We are workin hard for you!

Thanks again for the opportunity
Matt

ALL HOODIES FROM FIRST ORDER HAVE BEEN SHIPPED! I got generous (AGAIN, mojo :)) and ran to post office today....ENJOY guys!!!

I will post pics up of each color tomorrow so u can see the black, grey, green and dark blue.

Looks like I failed at responding to this like I thought (I did at work, but it tends to not post there). I meant to get one...oh well, next time.

~Scott

ALL HOODIES FROM FIRST ORDER HAVE BEEN SHIPPED! I got generous (AGAIN, mojo :)) and ran to post office today....ENJOY guys!!!

I will post pics up of each color tomorrow so u can see the black, grey, green and dark blue.

WOW ! Thats Awesome Matt !

Thank you once again ! :patriot:

Looks like I failed at responding to this like I thought (I did at work, but it tends to not post there). I meant to get one...oh well, next time.

~Scott

PM me what ya want Scott. its looking like we will have enough for a second order very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back