• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 hoodies and a long sleeve.. I thought it was odd that i bought the shirt like a week ago, but i paid for the hoodies 2 days ago, and all three items came at the same time..

haha Thanks alot tho! might get another order in before the Deal is gone!

2 hoodies and a long sleeve.. I thought it was odd that i bought the shirt like a week ago, but i paid for the hoodies 2 days ago, and all three items came at the same time..

haha Thanks alot tho! might get another order in before the Deal is gone!

Ya unfortunately no license makes it a bit tough to get to the post office right now (only for another month) so on smaller orders just to ship one item I usually try and wait a bit (but not TOO long) before making the trip. Sorry about the delay on the shirt, but still only a week!

Post up some pics!

Just a reminder, these will last longer if you wash on cold and dry on low heat...inside out. :) Below are a few pictures of each color combo...I'm a fan of GREY!

img1916v.jpg

img1919g.jpg

img1918x.jpg

img1917ii.jpg

So far i have Spike, Bigmike, and Muddybeast, in on the second order. I will prob get 1 or 2 myself, so we should have enough to submit this order by this Friday.

if you havn't prepayed for this 2nd order and want in... make sure I get your order and payment by Friday. i will hold off untill then for whoever wants to get in on this.

party1:

Last chance guys... Get yur payments to me by noonish Friday. Otherwise I am sending in the 2nd order as is.

I Will post up when we're ready to start collecting for # 3

Last chance guys... Get yur payments to me by noonish Friday. Otherwise I am sending in the 2nd order as is.

I Will post up when we're ready to start collecting for # 3

ok, ok, ok, so the KOH 2010 got the better of me, I sat in front of the live feed all day. :conceited Sorry guys, i will get this submitted to Matt first thing Saturday.

On a positive note... if anyone still wants to get in on this order, send me yur payment early saturday and i'll squeez it in this order.

ok, ok, ok, so the KOH 2010 got the better of me, I sat in front of the live feed all day. :conceited

Yeah, talking to me...and me telling you to order the sweatshirts. haha

~Scott

So do I get a NWChapter sticker too? Since my last one went away with my old rig, my new rig needs one! :)

~Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back