• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HF has paints now....

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Huh.... I was at a friends house this past weekend and I painted his BBQ with that stuff. He supplied the paint and I painted it for him( since he has a broken ulna and radius in his right arm.) Then we ate off of it... Im still alive sooo is that a good sign or a bad sign?!?

Huh.... I was at a friends house this past weekend and I painted his BBQ with that stuff. He supplied the paint and I painted it for him( since he has a broken ulna and radius in his right arm.) Then we ate off of it... Im still alive sooo is that a good sign or a bad sign?!?

How many fingers am i holding up? :thumbup:

It'd probably be great for painting boat hulls. California outlawed lead-based paint for that purpose decades ago.

I just looked it up to see if we had it out here yet, this is what i found.
10 Matches for ''Rust-Oleum''

The problem is it is new so they don't have prices posted yet i guess.At least i can't find any.

Ha if it's cheap the rocks you hit with your sliders, diffs. front and rear bumpers ect. aren't going to know it came for HF.

Ha if it's cheap the rocks you hit with your sliders, diffs. front and rear bumpers ect. aren't going to know it came for HF.

True. I wonder what kills the paint, rocks or direct sunlight? Im guessing when it comes to our jeeps it's gonna be rocks :p

Back