• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey from another new member...

wannawheel

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, my name is Max and I am currently in South Carolina for college but am originally from New Hampshire. My neighbor who I grew up with is a member on this site (thisfirstlove) and we have been wheelin' and workin' on his rig together for a couple years now. Originally and currently I deal with honda's and am a site moderator for thepreludeforums.com. As of now I have my second prelude that of which I am now building the motor for my second turbo setup in aspirations of 600whp, however I am growing tired of staying on the street and hopefully will pick up an XJ soon after I finish my prelude project(which I'm keeping for a DD/weekend track car). Anyways, sorry for the long speech, hopefully I will be able to find useful information here, thanks guys/gals...

welcome to NAXJA!! just like alot of us, you too will eventually forget about non-4WD vehicles and start enjoying the beauty of junkyard and used parts.

sidriptide said:
welcome to NAXJA!! just like alot of us, you too will eventually forget about non-4WD vehicles and start enjoying the beauty of junkyard and used parts.
Oh man, I have been enjoying the junkyards for quite some time now, its like being a little kid in an amusement park. However, I don't know if I will completely forget about my honda, I think I will keep it around for fun on the street ;). Anyways, thanks for the welcome...

ROCKREADYXJ said:
Its the North Atlantic Chapters annual event at Paragon there is a sticky at the top of the NAC page.
Oh okay, actually thisfirstlove and I had plans to go to Paragon on our way down to college back in august however his rig was 'il-equiped'...no cb radio, etc...

i thought that the nac is a pretty big chapter. i thought maybe at some point when i first got on here like 4 years ago that it was gonna be split up. but things havent changed and well what can we say we love the guys here in the nac chapter. i think we are one of the best chapters here. just my two and half cents

where the heck does nhrocker live i know somewhere in new hampshire as well. he is just a wealth of information and good ideas. i wish he would chime in here more than he does sometimes. besides i would love to do some wheeling with him if he ever gets his butt up here to unity ever again. we shall see.

Jeepman aka andy Nhrocker aka Rob lives in chlaremont. I will be heading up that way if I ever get money for him to make me a bumper.

Chris

Actually Chris, I'm from Claremont...no "h" in there!
And lately I haven't been in here cause some of us have to work to afford all the parts they're getting ready for NAC Fest! With how much I'm rebuilding/replacing, I need all the money I can get! Once I get all the parts sitting in the backseat painted and installed I should be able to go over 40mph again, and one of my first highway runs will be up to Unity.

wannawheel: Where in NH are you from, cause "Shittown, NH" could be anywhere if you know the area... :laugh3:

nhrocker said:
Actually Chris, I'm from Claremont...no "h" in there!
And lately I haven't been in here cause some of us have to work to afford all the parts they're getting ready for NAC Fest! With how much I'm rebuilding/replacing, I need all the money I can get! Once I get all the parts sitting in the backseat painted and installed I should be able to go over 40mph again, and one of my first highway runs will be up to Unity.

wannawheel: Where in NH are you from, cause "Shittown, NH" could be anywhere if you know the area... :laugh3:
Haha, I am from southern NH, a town called Amherst, if you don't know where that it, its very close to Nashua. I have been to Claremont before for work however I cannot remember about how far away it is...

rob sounds like good idea. make sure if you need help one weekend im sure i can make it over to ya. how far away are you from unity. cuz that could be a good weekend travel to get out of unity for a weekend. you know how bad it can be here.

wannawheel said:
now that is a complete lie ;)...

Hey XXXXXX, you know you love jeeps...besides you have driven my jeep more then your car in the last year!forget it and just put it in my drive way and pick up an XJ. we gots lots of work to do this summer, my dad was bitching about the alignment and gearing problems today...get on that, control him! also i miss ya bud, ima come visit...Ps gin and iced tea means drunk posts for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
thisfirstlove said:
Hey faggot, you know you love jeeps...besides you have driven my jeep more then your car in the last year!forget it and just put it in my drive way and pick up an XJ. we gots lots of work to do this summer, my dad was bitching about the alignment and gearing problems today...get on that, control him! also i miss ya bud, ima come visit...Ps gin and iced tea means drunk posts for me!
Atta boy buddy. I'll get right on that ;)...

Back