• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help me spend $5,000.00

Plus cost of driveshaft and flange... but if he has the money.. he needs to do the full SYE and not just the hack and tap... hell, even a tom woods DS wouldn't be to bad off...

if you use your ac compressor you can make an on board air setup for around 100 bucks. And its faster then almost any other brand but the kilby setup.

Mine. 61$ to be exact. No air tank though. I can still run an impact wrench off it though

101_0006.jpg

101_0005.jpg

And ill be running an inline filter on the hose.

ZacSquatch said:
I love milk... Milk comes from boobs... Cupid has Spoken..

Lol...you're out of bounds. I'm going to bed, some of us have to be functional in the morning...lol...(***walking away, shaking head, while chuckling***)

rob92xj said:
Why swap it when you can install a set of 4.56s, 29 spline locker or LSD and get a set of 29 spine Alloy USA shafts, for a rear disk conversion the 96-98 ZJ rear disks are almost 100% bolt on just requires alittle ginding.
Sounds like the OP has a decent idea of where he plans to start.

i have seen them as almost give aways from some people and junkyards so i made the suggestion. but your right, at 300 dollars for shafts it is probably a less hassle and better idea.

ZacSquatch said:
I love milk... Milk comes from boobs... Cupid has Spoken..

You very funny Zac!!!!:roflmao: I like boobs with milk:yelclap: Raptor has spoken:D

Your best bet is to support "Revs home for wayword girls",it is a institution that supports girls between 18 and 25 to help them find a direction in thier lifes.

Rev

Back