• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. OFFROAD RELOCATION BRACKETS REV 2 INSTALL

all good lol

I thought this was an install thread as deplicted in the title.

Thank you Brian for a great product. Fast shipping, and Install went great. and I will be recommending these brackets to some friends. I'm off to the newbie forum section (if there is one ) and will post over there for a while .. later.

Just installed these this afternoon. I can confirm they work with TeraFlex Revolver shackles. Did have to unbolt them from the middle hole and move them back to fix an issue with them laying with the zerk fitting against the spring.

tmJFJvjl.jpg

Ended up with 2" of additional lift, which was perfect for the 33"s

Last edited:
Just installed these this afternoon. I can confirm they work with TeraFlex Revolver shackles. Did have to unbolt them from the middle hole and move them back to fix an issue with them laying with the zerk fitting against the spring.

tmJFJvjl.jpg

Ended up with 2" of additional lift, which was perfect for the 33"s

This is an absolutely terrible idea. That setup is going to be really unpredictable, especially on hills. Go with a standard or boomerang shackle.

Don't know how long that will be with two kids under 4, working 40+ hours a week, and owning this rig for a grand total of 3 weeks so far. But i will see what i can do.

However, i would like to know your concerns. Im honestly not trying to argue or start anything.

I have kind of a dumb question. On the lower bracket, there are two slotted holes and two regular holes, is this so you can adjust the lower bracket to gain an better angle? Basically is it Ok to use the slotted holes with out it moving on you.

With my set up, I'm using the stock shackle and in the middle hole I have too much angle, and the next hole I have no angle. If I put the bracket in the slotted holes and the shackle in the middle hole, it gives me a tiny bit more than 45*. Just want to know if this is ok..

Quick question

I have these..ready to install on sunday along with my new leafs and boomerangs

I do not have nut strips...can I drop bolts in through the unibody and get to them with a wrench?

Im trying to find a parts xj in the next couple of days to steal nut strips from..but trying to plan for that not happening.

Go to uhaul and get a universal hitch install kit. They come with bolts to drop through the holes and small plates to help spread the load.

Go to uhaul and get a universal hitch install kit. They come with bolts to drop through the holes and small plates to help spread the load.

I dont think I have an actual U haul local...just a bunch of folks that run U-haul rentals out of their houses (seriously)

Im wondering if the hardware store sells soemthing like a flag nut that I can just finesse into place that will touch the unibody rails when I start to tighten it.

Back