• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good ideas and Bad ideas

swbooking said:
In short, the most bang for your buck is going to be the RE 5.5" system.

I agree. I got the RE4.5"

Took a couple months for me to regret not going with the 5.5" to start. Much better value for for the money.

I wasent talking to you... butt out .!.:D.!.

OD-XJ said:
Dang Alex, I'm impressed. Even A guy like you can absorb and eventually spew out good tech every once in a while. :)

You've come a long ways in a year, except for the taco thing, unless they are filled with bacon.

Mmmmmmm bacon tacos, actually that doesnt sound half bad. Next camping trip im gonna bring a sausage egg bacon scramble to put in taco shells. Screw burritos. :laugh:

-Alex

Blkxjkrawler said:
Please try to keep the thread reletive, and on topic.

I believe we were discussing sweet breakfast meats.

that is all.

Sweet = Candy ---- John Candy?
Bacon = breakfast meat

I can't believe you went there..... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/

Ba-Riedo said:
What about sausage? :dunno:

-Alex

We all know you like sausage Alex, you didn't have to advertise.

well the RE 5.5 kit looks real nice. Seems like everything is there except SYE as mention. Too bad it doesn't come with gears, lockers and shafts as well!!

snyder said:
well the RE 5.5 kit looks real nice. Seems like everything is there except SYE as mention. Too bad it doesn't come with gears, lockers and shafts as well!!

but then you are talking about another $2000

IXNAYXJ said:
Bad Ideas:

Running un-cut fenders

Wheeling without rock rails

Using 6" of lift to clear 32's

Stock bumpers with no recovery points

Posting assumptive and incorrect opinions as your first introductions to a new forum

Oh, wait, I just described the OP.... Welcome to NAXJA :wave:

-----Matt-----
SING IT SISTER!!!!

Good idea: Knowing your and your vehicles limits.
Bad idea: Doing something moronic to impress your buddies.

Wow this thread went from useless to making me hungry in 5 easy pages. BTW I can unseat the 6" coils on my MJ with drop brackets and I had no problem going where long arms went...and I saved $1k in the process.

I personally like Kua'Aina Burgers in Hale'iwa, they have a bacon avacado 1/2 pounder that will curl your toes they are so good.

How about deep fried bacon wrapped bacon?

the baconater at wendys is so good you have to punch your chest to get your heart started again and btw i ve seen some cherokees with drop brackets doing some knarly trails just my two cents

I personally like Kua'Aina Burgers in Hale'iwa, they have a bacon avacado 1/2 pounder that will curl your toes they are so good.

How about deep fried bacon wrapped bacon?

You know, if I'm in Hale'iwa I'm skipping breakfast and waiting for the Giovanni shrimp truck to open. Them I'm having garlic shrimp... I've yet to find anything to match that.

You know, if I'm in Hale'iwa I'm skipping breakfast and waiting for the Giovanni shrimp truck to open. Them I'm having garlic shrimp... I've yet to find anything to match that.

the one in Hale'iwa was not owned or run buy Giovanni, it opened after he left the bussiness, his was teh original in Kahuku. It was good when Giovanni owned it, there was a big show down and some crack head chick got it, destroyed it and some koreans bought it. Even when it was Giovannis it was frozen shrimp, butter garlic and off the shelf spices!! hard to beleive it was so good!!

I used to eat at his restruant in Haleiwa market place. One night some guys try to rob him, slit his throat and left him for dead. once they werent looking he got up and stabbed the guy with the same knife!! THATS A RETIRED MARINE FOR YA!!! :D

he decided to slow it down and open the truck, no dishes, no recipes and little overhead, the rest is history.

little off topic, I've been sniffing to much diesel working on my tow bitch:anon:

Back