• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 inch lift rear suspension setup, opinions/ ideas?

Id make a mild 2" AAL spring pack maybe with some S10 leafs or a full length low lift height AAL. Do the shackle relocation, and run Teraflex's revolver shackle, and properly bump stop the up travel. There are differences in opinion on the revolver, "unloading" during off camber. i dont think its an issue IMO. and the added down travel is significant.

I have a set of s10 packs that I bought a while back to replace the RC aal but never used them, so I may mess around with them when I get my new packs, see what works well. I never really did any research into revolvers, I thought they were more of a mall crawler thing, interesting

I am basically running the setup you are describing... I have the crown replacement "up country" leaf springs and the rough country relocation brackets and am using shackles that are about an inch or two longer then stock. I absolutely love this setup and it rides awesome and I am at about 3" lift. I would recommend starting with the relocation bracket and see how it feels then mess with the springs and shackle if needed.

That's great to hear, I Definitely think this setup would be a good starting point until the stock packs sag, then do a bastard pack or something. Thanks!

I have a set of s10 packs that I bought a while back to replace the RC aal but never used them, so I may mess around with them when I get my new packs, see what works well. I never really did any research into revolvers, I thought they were more of a mall crawler thing, interesting

You pay up for the revolvers, and im not sure how they could be a mall crawler thing.. its not like a big fancy bumper, or a sweet light bar to light up 1/2 of your town with. lol

You pay up for the revolvers, and im not sure how they could be a mall crawler thing.. its not like a big fancy bumper, or a sweet light bar to light up 1/2 of your town with. lol

Hey well that's a good point lol. I'm going to look into some revolvers, see what I can find.

Back