• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Golden Mtn - Flog: Nov 12-14, 2010

Re: Golden Mtn - Flog

The Spawn crew will be there!! Wife and maybe one of the kiddies....

ill be there!!

hopefully in the xj with some much needed parts... or be up there in dads tj.

might drag along my buddy in his jk on 42s

I may try to ride along with someone. Don't know if things are going to play right getting mine back together.

1. lowrange2
2. PacificEd
3. The Hard Struggler
4. Spawn 93
5. lt99ls1
6. 256offroad
7. shaggybob
8. shortxjdoug

1. lowrange2
2. PacificEd
3. The Hard Struggler
4. Spawn 93
5. lt99ls1
6. 256offroad
7. shaggybob
8. shortxjdoug
9. JeepAddict85

Ghost is WAY to tall for Bounty Hill!

I'll give it a shot for sure.

Maybe so but I'd like to see him try. I'll for sure watch anyone who will try. I wanna see it in person! I'll even put my front tires up on it and make it spin a lil so I can say I tried. lol After watching all these huge buggies try 4 and 5 times to get up it bouncing off the rev limiter I don't think I'll do much of anything but break something... We'll see in Nov. Hell, It might even be frozen.

I have only seen the hill on you tube, I have NO illusions of actually making it to the top!

Doubt I will make it. I have yet to make a flog. Well except for the one I did at URE one year. Very hard for me to make long distant trips with the boys in School. I will be hopefully going to URE in November or December and then Callantee in Feburary again. I hope.

1. lowrange2
2. PacificEd
3. The Hard Struggler
4. Spawn 93
5. lt99ls1
6. 256offroad
7. shaggybob
8. shortxjdoug
9. JeepAddict85
10.Team Willys

I am gonna try to have Betty going by then. All I really have left as far as fab work is floor pans and the body skins. Everything else is done. Then just gotta plumb everything up and do some wiring and it will be drivable. I even got a painless engine harness to make it go quicker and easier. At the very worst... it won't have the new axle shafts, but that won't keep me from coming!

As far as bounty hill... I don't know of any XJ that could climb it... It is absolutely CRAZY SH!T!!! I might pull up on it and give it a go if I do get new shafts by then, but honestly, I don't think I got the balls or the horsepower to make it happen.

On camera it doesn't LOOK that bad. But after watching a few majorly built buggys on 40s not make it up I'm quite sure it's tougher than it looks.

and I did see one Cherokee go up it. It was blue, chopped, caged, 60s linked rear, etc... He rolled it before he made it up it tho.

Back