• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going on a diet

Won't be going to the crawl, will be just getting back from the WV jambo my club puts on each year, it is one of the few events my wife actually likes to attend . Going great there Joe, hows your family diong

Fullsizexj said:
Won't be going to the crawl, will be just getting back from the WV jambo my club puts on each year, it is one of the few events my wife actually likes to attend . Going great there Joe, hows your family diong

Would that be the WV Childrens Charity Off Road Jamboree??? I'll be there as long as mine is still in one piece from the other summer events!

XJ is looking awsome!!

I am finally down to the electric fan for the rad, I have a Taurus fan on the way, was hoping it would have arived Friday but no such luck, hopefully it will get here tomorrow and I can finally get this thing back out on the trail. Spent all morning getting the exhaust routed and welded up, not much room for routing with the Radiator lines running underneath to the rad in the back and the trangulated 4 link . It was fun figuring out how to do it.

It is finally finished, got the taurus fan, made mounts for it this afternoon and got it installed, will be taking it out Saturday for the first time to try it out

I will see if I can get someone to take pics for me Saturday, It is gonna be at a West Virgina Jeepers Jeep show, they have a huge rock garden set up so it is the perfect place to try it out and make adjustments. And then one of the guys in my club has some awesome trails set up on his property near by so I will taking it there soon also. I just want to make sure everything is working right before the WV Jambo in July

I am trying to decide if I want to redo the upper shock mounts so that I can lower it some more and end up with more uptravel or to just get some shorter airshocks, right now it has 18" travel shocks and about 6" of uptravel, otherwise it works great. I have a club event in July that I have to attend for the Childrens charity ride os I am not gonna do anything until after that so I have time to think through how I want to do it

2007JeepShow005.jpg

YEa that would be the only thingi would have to say other then it looks great is just to get it a lil bit lower. But its and awsome xj-buggy.

Good work

wow, got me inspired. looks great and hope to see it around someday.
oh, and was wondering if you still had the old exo cage around. sorry if it is long gone but i would like to take it off your hands, no matter how gay it might be according to mikeL :)

Last edited:
Exo was sold long before I even took it off, your not that far away so odds are we will run into each other sooner or later

Back