• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gave my Jeep the Orvis treatment (PICS)

Looks great! Love that front bumper.
I need to resurrect mine; I think it's been 3 years since I've even registered it.

Yeah, that right there is sexy. Best bumper on Naxja for my money (or yours)

I've never seen that bumper before. Where can you get it?

It's a Warrior Products bumper that he had AJ's Offroad Armor modify.

It refuses to stop raining so I'll just post a pic of the inside and some more I took yesterday. I still need to remove the tires so I can reinstall the mudflaps.
I didn't install the rear license plate trim piece (need to pick up some new screws and waiting for a new backup cam transmitter that's relocating there.
My sills were destroyed too, so I'm on the hunt for replacements. I have a friend that could make a set, but he's pretty busy and I feel like I bug him enough
as it is. I also ordered new Jeep, Cherokee, and Classic emblems. Some of them are graphite, some are silver, so I will have to decide the best color
that suits them.

July30-2014-front-03_zpsccb8c099.jpg

July30-2014-rear-01_zps38fe786d.jpg

July30-2014-inside-02_zps38e8a436.jpg

Does anybody look at signatures before asking questions?

Forgot about the tapatalk. I just thought it was interesting that two people asked questions in the same day about stuff that was in the signature.

If Chrysler would have made an SRT XJ, this would be it. Very clean look.

If Chrysler would have made an SRT XJ, this would be it. Very clean look.
That's about the nicest think anyone's ever said to me lol.

Stereo system, not just his NAV unit.
I don't really have a stereo build thread. Most of my stereo was put together before I was active on naxja. It hasn't changed much since. About the only changes include the 2DIN nav upgrade and a downgrade from one Phoenix Gold Titanium TI500.4 to two cheaper Alpine AMPs that fit under my rear bench.

Back