• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gas prices in your area???

atowley

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, just looking to see what your gas prices are in your neck of the woods... In Saint paul MN, it broke two dollars a gallon today!!!! Ouch....

$1.85-$1.90 in the poconos here in Pa. I just had to raise my hourly rate and start charging a pickup and delivery surcharge.

Between $1.90 & 1.97 here. Went up the last 2 days.

2.30 Reg, Santee (SoCal)

450,000 for an average home, 2.30/g for gas, minimum wage is still 6.25 (thank God I dont make that), something doesnt add up....

Makes me sick

-Red

atowley said:
Hey guys, just looking to see what your gas prices are in your neck of the woods... In Saint paul MN, it broke two dollars a gallon today!!!! Ouch....

That happened MANY moons ago for me.. as a result I'm driving now as a DD an electric gocart by honda..... Anyways here in SoCal I saw today the gas station in Fullerton selling regular at $2.26 a gallon !

up here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada its about 2.10 a gallon, 78.4cents a liter
I've heard of it being as high as 2.52 a gallon, 94.5cents a liter in montreal

anyone know how to make gas in their backyard.....maybe from used automotive and bodily fluids? lol

oh well what can you do other than bitch and complain then pay the bastards

Price went up 10 cents yesterday.$1.79.9.
N.Va. area
Wayne

Back