• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garvin wilderness rack. Offroad series. XJ ready

KRONIK

NAXJA Forum User
I have decided to part with my roof rack to help fund the jeep.
I've been short on bills lately so I have to get rid of the rack to pay for Fixing the jeep.

With that being said.
It is a Garvin Wilderness Offroad series roof rack with rain gutter mounts installed.
Also has the locking spare tire adapter. 98$ new.

They go for Over 750$ new for just the rack.

This rack is still in good condition.
Asking $500 Obo.

need cash to get my jeep drivable again!

Will post a picture soon!
Located in Black Forest (northeast co springs)

Its all good Cody....... Roof racks are for weeners anyway.

:D

359fe651.jpg

27d21ef9.jpg

54d8b8bb.jpg

470de237.jpg

db451118.jpg

Xj not included.

I will get a picture of the spare tire mount tomorrow.

Haha. I've only used it once. And that was to get our 47" flat screen tv home because it wouldn't fit inside the jeep. Lol.

Dude, I know you used it atleast one other time to transport a FrankZ bumper for a fellow member. :wave1:

Thanks again.

Steve

Had to take one of our dogs to the vet today. She broke her nail in half and is in surgery. I need to sell this roof rack to pay this vet bill!!!!!

Anyone interested?
Make me an offer!
Please!!!!

Message Troy the Yellaheep. He is always looking for a deal on a roof rack. He will try and tell you they are for weeners and such, but don't listen, keep pushing the sale and he will buy it.

I haven't even gotten an offer to buy it...
Considering its less than half off I figured someone would at least offer 300$...

I don't want to sell it but I have to if I want to start my own tattoo shop.

Message Troy the Yellaheep. He is always looking for a deal on a roof rack. He will try and tell you they are for weeners and such, but don't listen, keep pushing the sale and he will buy it.

LOL. Skinny-boy brings the phunnay.

Roof racks bring the suck and clamp it to your drip rails. (n)

The only time I saw good use of a roof rack was many years ago when a Wisconsin fella joined our group for an overnighter on Holy Cross. He used it to haul in some fire wood and haul out a bag of his own poo. True story. :laugh:

But I do hope Cody can get his rack sold. I do wanna see him get closer to his tattoo shop dream. :thumbup:

Back