• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ga$ Price$

XJbone

NAXJA Forum User
HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING?

:shiver: I just put in $30 (at $2.67 a gallon), and I got just over 1/2 a tank! 10 days ago, it was $2.37 at the same station. :shiver:

2.50$ here in Ft. Worth TX. Stinks like none other....... Gone up about .30$ in the last 3 or 4 days.........

last time i filled up a few days ago here in Tucson AZ it was 2.43... on base its something like 2.32 or something...wish i wouldnt have needed gas so bad... if i hadnt been on E i would have went the whole way down there to take care of it.

David Taylor said:
I didn't pay it but the chevron of the I5 in Carlsbad was 3.04 tonight when I drove by. For regular

What is up with Carlsbad and very expensive gasoline? I've had to get gas there once and it was crazy, should've done it in Oceanside.

If I recall 87 is somewhere around 2.67 here in the L.A. area, 91 was like 2.93 the other day when I filled the Mini (damn high compression!).

108.9 per litre. That works out to around 4.12 per gallon. Its been in the 90's for some time before it recently jumped; generally around 3.40 to 3.75 per gallon. This latest price jump makes me want to walk...

$2.53 in Saint Louis. I shoulda got a diesel UHAUL.

I paid $2.40 a couple days ago. I heard on the news this morning that the prices on Nantucket island just went over $3.00.

My boss, at the full service station I work at, was saying that a few years ago he would get months worth of deliveries before he had to change the prices by just a couple cents. Recently, every single delivery he gets, the prices go up by 10, 15 and even up to 30 cents.

We're up to 1.02 a litre here. Was considering buying a 4 cylinder XJ, but I discovered on a government sponsored gas mileage site that the 4 cylinder does'nt get that much better fuel economy than the 6.

$2.81 for 87-octane locally, going up to $3.05 for 91. It looks like the XJ is about to be mothballed for commuting and I'll be going back to my car for the weekdays.

$3.09 for regular. Was 3.04 last week.

Glenn said:
$3.09 for regular. Was 3.04 last week.
I was waiting to hear what you pay, mostly because you are geographically very close to me. It sickens me how much more we pay up here. I know its all tax, but holy hell, $1.20 per gallon difference and you're less than ten miles away? Damn. I need to grow out what's left of my hair into smelly hippy dreadlocks and ride an electric motorcycle...

No matter how thin you slice it, we're all getting shafted.

Just got back from the eastern Sierras.

3.39 in Bridgeport. Jumped 20c in one day.

Beej said:
I was waiting to hear what you pay, mostly because you are geographically very close to me. It sickens me how much more we pay up here. I know its all tax, but holy hell, $1.20 per gallon difference and you're less than ten miles away? Damn. I need to grow out what's left of my hair into smelly hippy dreadlocks and ride an electric motorcycle...

No doubt. And they have to barge all of the fuel out to us on top of that. Not sure what our State taxes our fuel at...

$112.9 cents a litre = $4.29 a gallon. You've got to love it

Back