• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - Super-35(ARB,4.56,Alloys)

azGRUNT

NAXJA Forum User
PLEASE DO NOT POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS. I was told by a local shop what to ask but will not post to avoid negative comments.

PM me if you are seriously interested with an offer. I KNOW not to expect what I paid, and I don't.

Looking at selling my Dana Super-35 out of my YJ. It has...
-Superior Axles / 30-spline (As a kit with the ARB they price at $1200-1400)
-Superior R&P / 4.56 (avg. $210 new)
-ARB (alone they price about $800 new)
-Teraflex Disc Brake converesion (avg price $650 new) Will keep your axles in.
-Had all seal and bearing replaced when items put in. ($65)
-WARN D-35 diff guard

Everything for $1,100 , great deal if you were considering a Super-35 kit. If you have a TJ or XJ just swap it over.

I called 2 local shops(That we all frequent) and they said a Super-35 setup in great if you are not an extreme wheeler. I was told the parts alone are worth alot. If you are into 3.5 trails or lower or into expeditions this would work for you.

This work was done about 2.5years ago. Only have about 1,500 miles on these, most highway miles travelling to the trails/expeditions. They have been run behind a 4cyl and with 33's. The hardest they have seen is a 4.0 only on two occasions.

My tranny blew in flag, going with v8 swap so looking for a bigger axle.
Thanks,
Allen

Back